+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

littledream777

Jun 10, 2019
Everyday I need Trazodone to go to sleep, because of this, I already took this medicine almost a whole year! And today, CIC send me to this situation, I really depressed. What should I do, I didn’t do any bad things, why they treat me like this!?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Everyday I need Trazodone to go to sleep, because of this, I already took this medicine almost a whole year! And today, CIC send me to this situation, I really depressed. What should I do, I didn’t do any bad things, why they treat me like this!?
man, relax . it's a good thing that they are still asking you to do stuff . it's slightly better than nothing if that makes you feel any better . they just have to screw us where ever they can before they give us some treat . just get the medical done and wait , no point arguing with IRCC or losing sleep over them .

Shuo Shang

Oct 26, 2018
Relax buddy, Oct 2017 waiting here with whole family.

Reactions: Bade2145

littledream777

Jun 10, 2019
man, relax . it's a good thing that they are still asking you to do stuff . it's slightly better than nothing if that makes you feel any better . they just have to screw us where ever they can before they give us some treat . just get the medical done and wait , no point arguing with IRCC or losing sleep over them .
Thanks man

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thank you, really wanna cry.
Hang in there buddy, few 2017 June and July applicants have not heard any updates since May 2018. It 's your luck that they are processing your case. You'll be feeling lucky if you try to image the pain of June and July applicants.

Last edited:

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi
I m July 28 2017 aplicant and finally my officer wake up and now they send again medicals for my wife and 2 children as well now they asked me to do fingertips now. So after 23 months delay they wake up and send me these things . At this point I m very very disappointed. Why they not send me these things before.

Reactions: Sucrema

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi
I m July 28 2017 aplicant and finally my officer wake up and now they send again medicals for my wife and 2 children as well now they asked me to do fingertips now. So after 23 months delay they wake up and send me these things . At this point I m very very disappointed. Why they not send me these things before.
It's a good sign! it means you are about to get your ppr soon. Good luck!

littledream777

Jun 10, 2019
Hi
Did you passed all things such as background check?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
We're all in the same situation. There have been days I couldn't even get up in the morning I was so depressed and worried. I wonder if they understand what they're doing to people's lives
the short answer is they don't care , at all. they are fully aware that their decision could decide many family s life plan and such . but do you think they will take that into account? no way.

littledream777

Jun 10, 2019
the short answer is they don't care , at all. they are fully aware that their decision could decide many family s life plan and such . but do you think they will take that into account? no way.
What kind of people they are, how can they came to Canada, I thought Canada is a fair and kind country.........that’s why I took my whole family here......so disappointed

Reactions: DaniS90 and okri75