+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

mzhyrolla

Jun 17, 2019
Help please, I need to upload requested PCC to my application online today but when i try to upload i get an error message :

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:GDOIG850 (2019-06-17 22:24:49)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

What do i do as i have to have it in by today? I also completed an webform submitted it with my PCC attached an reported technical difficulties as well as i filed another webform for additinal information for my PR application as well just to be safe.

Aravindvanc

Apr 4, 2019
Hello
Bcpnp inland applicant applied as single
Received 13 may 2019
Aor 17 june 2019

I have a question regarding adding spouse to existing application.
I am going to get married soon and I would like to add my spouse in my application. Is it better to marry her now and add her to my file or is it better to marry her after i get my PR and apply later.
I am in confused situation now.
Please reply me if someone went through similar situation or know someone added their spouse while the application is being processed.
Thank you

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hello
Received 13 may 2019
Aor 17 june 2019

I am going to get married soon and I would like to add my spouse in my application. Is it better to marry her now and add her to my file or is it better to marry her after i get my PR and apply later.
Please reply me if someone went through similar situation or know someone added their spouse while the application is being processed.
Thank you
If you add her in your application now it will be delayed don’t know how much but if you get married after you pr the processing time for spouse will be 8-12 months and your spouse can apply for owp within canada

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hello
Received 13 may 2019
Aor 17 june 2019

Thank you
I say do it now after you got married . your application may get delayed for some time , but it will be worth it when you both get it . if you do a sponsor application separately after you have got PR , it will be another 12 months processing time .

Prg.7778

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I got a ghost update today. Pretty excited. I'm wondering how long it will take for a decision to be made? What's the general wait time??

Date received: December 12, 2017
AOR: February 6, 2018.
GU: June 17, 2019
When was your medical passed?? My ghost update was on may 31 for bg check completion.