+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Rayan75

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
*important basic question please help ****

What is the difference between PNP paper-based and online? Why people choose paper-based instead of online? Please guide me!

kaur rubby

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
It should be that CBSA has hand over the case back to IRCC. wait for the notes, no point getting so tensed.
Hi...i applied my pr in august. I sent my pcc after 2 months of pr application. Now i got correspondance letter as they ask for pcc. But i already sent them 6 months ago. Do i have to sent it again? I need your suggestion. Whey did they ask me again

kaur rubby

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
How can i findout if my Immigration lawyer receive any e-mail or anything about update on my file .Like other people are getting ghost update .
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 27, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 25, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 25, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 7, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 28, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hi...i just seen you thread. I also got same correspondance letter (6)no regarding pcc. But i already sent with my pr application. It was also same in your case. Did you send with application or you sent when they requested.

denisehhhhhh

Jun 3, 2019
*important basic question please help ****

What is the difference between PNP paper-based and online? Why people choose paper-based instead of online? Please guide me!
PNP online is similar as EE. From CIC website. "Provinces and territories (PTs) that operate a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) can nominate candidates through the Express Entry pool, in addition to nominating foreign nationals to the existing paper-based process."

Once you got the confirmation from province, it would tell you whether you could submit an application to federal online or has to be paper-based.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi...i applied my pr in august. I sent my pcc after 2 months of pr application. Now i got correspondance letter as they ask for pcc. But i already sent them 6 months ago. Do i have to sent it again? I need your suggestion. Whey did they ask me again
Send it again. IRCC can ask for any additional documents at any time. Do you have your notes after you sent the PCC?

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I think if they ask you then better thing you provide them because pcc is valid for only 6 months

kaur rubby

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Send it again. IRCC can ask for any additional documents at any time. Do you have your notes after you sent the PCC?
No i dont have notes. Actually i applied through agent. He said pcc which was earlier sent uploaded now in the system nd no need to send it again. Because he has access to my account.