+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
My friend, July applicant 2017 got ghost update yesterday or today, called cic to ask about the ghost update and the agent said there is nothing updated and security check has not started.

Reactions: vikassaharan

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
for those who got ghost update , Congratulations! hope we will get a DM and PPR soon .

based on study on past cases, those who got GU will have to wait for days before a DM , ranging from 1 day to 21. I could be wrong but that's what I counted...

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
I dont who to trust...on monday i called them they told me my visa office is CIO sydney and today they told me its ottawa......and i asked it did it got transfered and she was like there is no history in here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I dont who to trust...on monday i called them they told me my visa office is CIO sydney and today they told me its ottawa......and i asked it did it got transfered and she was like there is no history in here
it's good news buddy . all PR applications will be sent to Ottawa for final review before the final decision.

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
at this point I do believe the call center agents don't always have the most up to date information .
Yeah i asked her whether officer has assigned to my file and she was like may be but its not updated here....and she even told me that there is no mention of sydney office anywhere...

bharatmalik

Apr 25, 2019
I called again today.They just when medical is expired or is about to expire, the officer sends it to ottawa to ask whether it can be extended or request for new medical.This process can take weeks or sooner to.For all those, whose security is done and medical is expired, we might have to wait another few weeks. :(