+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I dont know what its about. Agent just asked for phone via email for them to contact me. Also seeing my medical status updated just now from "being reviewed" to "medical exam not needed". Im confused.
If you passed everything then I think this is a telephone landing

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Ur aor is march? I am afraid ur file will be processed with feb applicants
okay , thank you for the input .

at the moment I don't really mind that . as long as they are still processing my application I am happy . on the progress bar it says I have 44 days left . I have the latest AOR date as December applicants go , as far as I know .

Reactions: dreamerx10

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
okay , thank you for the input .

at the moment I don't really mind that . as long as they are still processing my application I am happy . on the progress bar it says I have 44 days left . I have the latest AOR date as December applicants go , as far as I know .
I'm sure you will get it soon.. I'm not an expert so my guess can surely be wrong. Also they work very differently now as compared to how they did 3 months ago.. So i was guessing according to old trend. I wish the best for you

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I'm sure you will get it soon.. I'm not an expert so my guess can surely be wrong. Also they work very differently now as compared to how they did 3 months ago.. So i was guessing according to old trend. I wish the best for you
Thank you for the nice wishes. I do hope I will get it soon , but as outsider we never know how they work there . just wait and see .

Reactions: dreamerx10

Edutasne

Feb 8, 2019
Got DM 3 days ago and no sign of PPR yet.....:mad:
Feel like there is just one officer working in December applicants process.....
Does anybody here know about this long to PPR after a DM?

Reactions: vikassaharan

william41

Apr 26, 2019
Got DM 3 days ago and no sign of PPR yet.....:mad:
Feel like there is just one officer working in December applicants process.....
Does anybody here know about this long to PPR after a DM?
if it has been a few days, you should call them. I know someone who got dm on may 4th and he called them on may28th to ask for ppr. Cic agent told him they already sent out the email on may 8th. That guy just didn’t receive it and he asked the agent to resend the email. It happens, so you would better to call and ask them next week.

Reactions: Edutasne

Edutasne

Feb 8, 2019
if it has been a few days, you should call them. I know someone who got dm on may 4th and he called them on may28th to ask for ppr. Cic agent told him they already sent out the email on may 8th. That guy just didn’t receive it and he asked the agent to resend the email. It happens, so you would better to call and ask them next week.
Will wait until Monday and call them in case don't get anything.

Thanks

Golden1990

Mar 30, 2019
I have a bit of a sutuation.

I have received PPR and my online profile says decision has been made - application successful.. great!!!

However, just realised i have been in a common law relationship for the past 8months and havent previously informed CIC / BC PNP..

At the time i applied i wasnt considered common law and in the UK where I am from, living with your partner for just 1 year does not make you common law.

I havent had my landing interview and have just sent a letter of explanation declaring I am in a common law relationship to IRCC & BC PNP. I am awaiting their response.

Has anybody else had any experience with such a situation? I waited 19months for my paper based application to recieve PPR.. I am so scared this is going to delay my application alot further. Do you think I could be waiting a long time?

December 2017 APPLICATION RECIEVED.
AOR - JAN 2018

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I have a bit of a sutuation.

I have received PPR and my online profile says decision has been made - application successful.. great!!!

However, just realised i have been in a common law relationship for the past 8months and havent previously informed CIC / BC PNP..

At the time i applied i wasnt considered common law and in the UK where I am from, living with your partner for just 1 year does not make you common law.

I havent had my landing interview and have just sent a letter of explanation declaring I am in a common law relationship to IRCC & BC PNP. I am awaiting their response.

Has anybody else had any experience with such a situation? I waited 19months for my paper based application to recieve PPR.. I am so scared this is going to delay my application alot further. Do you think I could be waiting a long time?

December 2017 APPLICATION RECIEVED.
AOR - JAN 2018
as wether it will prolong your application or not , I believe it depends on what IRCC says about your update . in my opinion they will not write back or do anything about it , simply because your and your partner doesn't constitute common law partners for now . you have only been together for 8 months you said , and you are fully aware of the one year requirement already.

denisehhhhhh

Jun 3, 2019
HI everyone. I am new to here and I have a question want to ask. Please help if you have any idea. I have been told my ME had been renewed for another year. Is this a good news?