Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
just ordered a CSIS note to see what the status of my security check is , thanks for letting me and all of us know we can order those.
as i said,
I found this
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is one of the several organizations that IRCC may consult while assessing a permanent resident application and determining whether a person is admissible to Canada. IRCC the determines who will be allowed to enter to the country and whether they will be granted permanent resident status in Canada. CSIS' role in immigration matters is to provide advice to IRCC through Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
CSIS received a security screening request from IRCC on January 25, 2017 concerning your permanent resident application. The security screening was completed and advice was sent on April 24, 2017.
As CSIS has now concluded its involvement in this request, IRCC or CBSA would be in a better position to provide a status update on your application. At this time, I can only suggest that you redirect your request to them.

This means CSIS will investigates if CBSA officer will forward the case to them.
So the best option is to order both CBSA as well as CSIS.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
as i said,
I found this
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is one of the several organizations that IRCC may consult while assessing a permanent resident application and determining whether a person is admissible to Canada. IRCC the determines who will be allowed to enter to the country and whether they will be granted permanent resident status in Canada. CSIS' role in immigration matters is to provide advice to IRCC through Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
CSIS received a security screening request from IRCC on January 25, 2017 concerning your permanent resident application. The security screening was completed and advice was sent on April 24, 2017.
As CSIS has now concluded its involvement in this request, IRCC or CBSA would be in a better position to provide a status update on your application. At this time, I can only suggest that you redirect your request to them.

This means CSIS will investigates if CBSA officer will forward the case to them.
So the best option is to order both CBSA as well as CSIS.
Awesome , ordering now.

Reactions: Immigration_guru

Thesa

Mar 5, 2019
We only need answer to these 2 following questions
1. When the medical extensions for your file was requested?
2. When did medical extensions got approved?

Again, we will really appreciate your favor to all of us for this journey.
I haven't rec . any Medical request from CIC from the start of my PR appli.(Federal), but on my ecas it's stated there medical result have been received only to find that they accepted my medical result before during my work permit/visa appli. in my home country year 2017. I called CIC last fri. and the agent informed me that they extended my medical until june 5 2019. I never asked them to extend my medical . I hope it will help. I'm 01/19/18 AR ;02/21/18 AOR

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
I haven't rec . any Medical request from CIC from the start of my PR appli.(Federal), but on my ecas it's stated there medical result have been received only to find that they accepted my medical result before during my work permit/visa appli. in my home country year 2017. I called CIC last fri. and the agent informed me that they extended my medical until june 5 2019. I never asked them to extend my medical . I hope it will help. I'm 01/19/18 AR ;02/21/18 AOR
Hello,

That’s great news if your medical was extended. Did you get a ghost update before it was extended? When in 2017 was your first medical done?

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Can you let me know if you get any update because i have access to only ecas not to gckey account
Me too!! Yeah sure if I received anything.but I requested to my lawyer check Gckey there is no update yet. Let’s see.

Poppypan

May 6, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm November 09, 2017 AR applicant. I think I got a ghost update and my ECAS says decision made now. I believen they updated it last Friday but I didn't check until Sunday.

Anyways, just waiting fro DM and PPR now!

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Hi Guys,

I'm November 09, 2017 AR applicant. I think I got a ghost update and my ECAS says decision made now. I believen they updated it last Friday but I didn't check until Sunday.

Anyways, just waiting fro DM and PPR now!
Whats your medical submitted date?

Poppypan

May 6, 2019
Whats your medical submitted date?
Here is my timelin:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 9, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 12, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 13, 2018.
  4. We started processing your application on January 13, 2018.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 24, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on April 24, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.