NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Do you know when your previous medical expired? Also do you know how long did it took for you to get extension for your medical? Like when did they asked to extend your medical to RMO office and how long they took to approve your medical extension?

Jaspreet5656

Apr 10, 2017
Do you know when your previous medical expired? Also do you know how long did it took for you to get extension for your medical? Like when did they asked to extend your medical to RMO office and how long they took to approve your medical extension?
Well i never inquired about this

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Your timeline is same as mine and we also got decision made on same day!! Let’s hope for best

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Good luck
We will really appreciate your favor guys, If you are calling IRCC on Monday for your profile and ask this details, they might able to give it to you over the phone...as lots of applicants like us who's medical expiring in may or June also wondering, how long they might can take to extend medical as that's the only step left on our files for lots of applicants with the same timeline as yours.

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Your timeline is same as mine and we also got decision made on same day!! Let’s hope for best
We will really appreciate your favor guys, If you are calling IRCC on Monday for your profile and ask this details, they might able to give it to you over the phone...as lots of applicants like us who's medical expiring in may or June also wondering, how long they might can take to extend medical as that's the only step left on our files for lots of applicants with the same timeline as yours.

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
We only need answer to these 2 following questions
1. When the medical extensions for your file was requested?
2. When did medical extensions got approved?

Again, we will really appreciate your favor to all of us for this journey.

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Good luck
We only need answer to these 2 following questions
1. When the medical extensions for your file was requested?
2. When did medical extensions got approved?

Again, we will really appreciate your favor to all of us for this journey.

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
My medical was requested on April 24 2018 and expired on May 3 2019. I called IRCC last month to get update about my application status and medical too . I didn’t get significant information but lady told me don’t worry we will send you email if we need anything and also about medical just wait for request and further information. Officer knows that it’s going to be expire usually they extend it. It was just there answer.

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
My medical was requested on April 24 2018 and expired on May 3 2019. I called IRCC last month to get update about my application status and medical too . I didn’t get significant information but lady told me don’t worry we will send you email if we need anything and also about medical just wait for request and further information. Officer knows that it’s going to be expire usually they extend it. It was just there answer.
Really appreciate you sharing the information. But please if you can try your best to get us the dates, that will be really helpfull, as I called them yesterday they told me that they requested to extend my medical on 1st May 2019 to RMO-Ottawa, which is going to expire on 8th june 2019. So they do give out information if you are going to ask them politely. Trust me they (IRCC call centre ) do have access to all the notes put on our profile by any officer working on our file.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
just ordered a CSIS note to see what the status of my security check is , thanks for letting me and all of us know we can order those.
You are always welcomed, but i would suggest you to order CBSA as well as CSIS, because security is checked by both CBSA first and then CSIS. So if your case has gone to CBSA and they have not referred to CSIS they will give a letter stating that the records were not found.
Rest I guess we need to read more about it on CBSA/CSIS website. Because I have seen people ordering both.