Nov 5, 2018
i am december 14th candidate.Waiting for PPRDEC 4,2017
AOR Jen 29,2018
MR MAY 10,2018
MP JUNE 7,2018
PRE ARRIVAL JULY 03,2018
Waiting for DM or PPR

i am december 4th 2017 candidate.Waiting for PPR
Hi we have the same timeline what’s your MR date my medical date is 11 may 2018 and is gonna expire soon and still there is no update.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I called them about a week ago and the call center agent told me that the visa officer left a note on my case that said “security check started” The weird thing was that on my case file there was a list of things that indicated things like eligibility passed and medical passed but there it said “security check not started” but when the call center agent opened the note, it said “security check started”. Even the call center agent found it odd. I wish I had more information like when is it going to be done or at least did I pass the security check.
I would suggest that we wait patiently although I totally understand it's very difficult to do . I for one was having a panic attack on daily basis and getting really anxious and paranoid. but now I have decided to say "f*** it" to all these. I hate waiting endlessly in this pain and apparently there's nothing I can do to make them go any faster . and I ain't gonna let this feeling eat me alive.

Llllll22

Jun 21, 2017
Hi we have the same timeline what’s your MR date my medical date is 11 may 2018 and is gonna expire soon and still there is no update.
My MR date is May 10,2018...I don't know what to do after it expries..I guess wait for them to tell me what to do? they will tell us if we need to re-do our medical right? or maybe they will just issue an extension?idk...i'm so stressed!

Reactions: devang07

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
My MR date is May 10,2018...I don't know what to do after it expries..I guess wait for them to tell me what to do? they will tell us if we need to re-do our medical right? or maybe they will just issue an extension?idk...i'm so stressed!
My Meidcal expires on 8th june 2019, can you please keep us posted here If you receive any notes or email from IRCC informing that they will extend ur medical or ask to do Re-medical ?

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I called them about a week ago and the call center agent told me that the visa officer left a note on my case that said “security check started” The weird thing was that on my case file there was a list of things that indicated things like eligibility passed and medical passed but there it said “security check not started” but when the call center agent opened the note, it said “security check started”. Even the call center agent found it odd. I wish I had more information like when is it going to be done or at least did I pass the security check.
Do you know that your eligibility passed before or after medical?

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Ontario with 2 dependent here, submitted October 27, AOR 27 December, 2017. still no ppr ))

Hey Bro. We almost got same date. I am Oct 23 2017, 3 dependants, wife and two kids. No updates since Sept last year. Luckily my medicals was late (sept 13, 2018). It’s been over 18 months of waiting.
Don’t know what to do. When is your medicals? Was it earlier than mine and has it been extended?

mitchcrease

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Given that I have decision made, but the IRCC agent on the phone says I don't, I have to assume that the phone agents know nothing!
Also, checking eCAS today, they have changed my mailing address to my work address (they had it for work permit application). I didn't ask them to do this, but they did it after I called them! :(

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
I would suggest that we wait patiently although I totally understand it's very difficult to do . I for one was having a panic attack on daily basis and getting really anxious and paranoid. but now I have decided to say "f*** it" to all these. I hate waiting endlessly in this pain and apparently there's nothing I can do to make them go any faster . and I ain't gonna let this feeling eat me alive.
I think you have a fair point. I understand 100% but it isn’t easy to relax. Thanks for sharing though.