+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Seeing many July 2017 applications still waiting is so depressing for me. Mine is October 23, 2017 and I am so tired of waiting. I haven’t heard anything since Sept 2018 when ADR was requested and since then they kept saying background check on.
How long is background check gonna take?
Any other October 2017 experiencing same?
it is depressing really. lot of 2017 cases pending and they r giving ppr's to 2018 applicants. strange.. this pnp system is sometimes unfair. though i m also 2018 applicant but i can feel the pain of 2017 applicants
Do you guys also able to see the message of "Estimated remaining processing time: - day(s)" and "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."? in GCKey?

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Do you guys also able to see the message of "Estimated remaining processing time: - day(s)" and "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."? in GCKey?
Yes

ChrisBanks

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I should have withdrawn the application and apply for Express Entry since July 2018. I guess they now focus on Express the matey applicationsore than pnp now. Such a shame.
You don't have to withdraw your pnp application to apply for Express entry. Both can run concurrently but will have to cancel one in the end when the other has been approved.

Jess Saros

Oct 4, 2018
Whistler
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
7-05-2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 19, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 1, 2018.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. DM April 26, 2019

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 19, 2018.
  6. DM April 26, 2019
Congratulations!!!

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
  6. DM April 26, 2019
Congratulations!!

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Is it only me that cannot go into the GCKey and ECAS now? Or their server is down?
funny enough, I had a dream last night that my application status on ECAS changed to decision made , so I tried to log in and see if it's real . and didn't take me long to find their server is down. LOL .....

Reactions: ChamaraV

acropolis

Apr 25, 2019
sorry about the vague answer, just realized I missed the first part of your question also the typos , I was holding a baby who wants to play with my phone while I was typing on it. usually if you are an inland applicant , your application will be processed in CPC Ottawa , it might be transferred around a bit but the primary office will be Ottawa .
but if you are an outland applicant, your primary office will be a visa center in your country . and it usually takes longer than an inland application because they are more careful with your background checks .I might be wrong but that's what I have learnt .
Yes that is what I suspect as well - that an outland application like mine could take longer.
Although my progress bar states 13 weeks to completion so fingers crossed that it could be earlier than that haha

Thank you for taking the time to clarify! Means a lot.

Reactions: PAINKILLER28

acropolis

Apr 25, 2019
funny enough, I had a dream last night that my application status on ECAS changed to decision made , so I tried to log in and see if it's real . and didn't take me long to find their server is down. LOL .....
I just logged in to GCKey fine. Although I noticed that under Status which was prev. "Submitted", it is now "Application Updated/Profile Updated".
However I didn't see any changes to my profile.

Does it mean anything?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I just logged in to GCKey fine. Although I noticed that under Status which was prev. "Submitted", it is now "Application Updated/Profile Updated".
However I didn't see any changes to my profile.

Does it mean anything?
it might just be the ghost update everybody was waiting for at a certain stage . it means your file has been updated in the backstage by a visa officer and maybe there's some progress.

when was the last time you checked your application? yesterday I hope.

acropolis

Apr 25, 2019
it might just be the ghost update everybody was waiting for at a certain stage . it means your file has been updated in the backstage by a visa officer and maybe there's some progress.

when was the last time you checked your application? yesterday I hope.
I've been checking daily for the past week . Last I checked was minutes ago and saw the ghost update.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I've been checking daily for the past week . Last I checked was minutes ago and saw the ghost update.
okay , I am confused cos that would mean they are working right now? and it's Saturday which I seriously doubt the are going to put in some OT for us. yet still , it's good news.

when was your AR time?