+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
from your post it seems your account haven't been updated yet . it's an actual bar we are talking about . it shows how much time have passed since they received your application and approximately how many weeks are left

Wow!!
That’s nice. I don’t have that yet.
Thank you though. Hopefully mine gets updated too soon.

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
CIC thinks we do not know how to calculate the months from the day we applied. A great invention by them. I still don’t know how the progress bar is helping in supporting PNP program

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
CIC thinks we do not know how to calculate the months from the day we applied. A great invention by them. I still don’t know how the progress bar is helping in supporting PNP program
can't agree more ! if they can create a bar that shows what checks has been done and what's not then I will give them a big real Thank you.

Kilakil

May 15, 2018
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Definitely. Don't know why they waste time doing so. Everyone knows how to count 20 months.

ordigoo

Mar 8, 2019
In the email they sent about the progress bar, they gave a link to share our feedback about the progress bar:

"The progress bar is available only if you have linked your application to your online account. Find out how to create an online account and link your application.

Sign in to your account, take a look and tell us what you think"

I think this is a good way to tell them what you think about it and share your experience. I already did and told them what updates I think would actually help both them and the applicants. So please take the time and click on the link from your email and share your opinion with them as they will review these feedback.

Reactions: Kim1 and Bade2145

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
about the progress bar , I can say for sure it's not a new thing . I work for a lawyer and he has a "paid representative " account with CIC I have seen this bar before , it's definitely not a new thing.

Last edited:

Kim1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
I did this afternoon.
Hii
I recieved same email today that now you can check your estimated timeline ?!
Did you happen to see your estimated timeline ?! Are they showing exactly 20 months from the date file is recieved ?

Kim1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
In the email they sent about the progress bar, they gave a link to share our feedback about the progress bar:

"The progress bar is available only if you have linked your application to your online account. Find out how to create an online account and link your application.

Sign in to your account, take a look and tell us what you think"

I think this is a good way to tell them what you think about it and share your experience. I already did and told them what updates I think would actually help both them and the applicants. So please take the time and click on the link from your email and share your opinion with them as they will review these feedback.
Did you happen to check your account then what is estimated timeline is it 20 months from the date file is recieved ?!

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Does your timeline show 20 months from date file is recieved ?
Yes, it's just a very simple thing that shows how much time of that 20 months have passed since they received my application , it's too simple, as if we can't count to 20 by ourselves .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hii
Did you re

ohh really , well thats not helpful at all they our just taking so long its very disappointing :(
I believe every one of us on this forum started counting the days, not months, since we mailed out our applications , and instead of putting useful and limited resources into process them faster, they created this totally useless but somewhat fancy looking " progress bar " to help us count to 20 ? in my opinion, that's kinda insulting. as if they are mocking us, the true seekers and believers of that Canadian dream.

Kim1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
I believe every one of us on this forum started counting the days, not months, since we mailed out our applications , and instead of putting useful and limited resources into process them faster, they created this totally useless but somewhat fancy looking " progress bar " to help us count to 20 ? in my opinion, that's kinda insulting. as if they are mocking us, the true seekers and believers of that Canadian dream.
Thats right !!
One of my friend applied in August 2017 recieved her passport back with stamp in march 2019 within 19 months.
Do you think 20 months is estimated time that we will recieve ppr and get the passport back too?! Or just the decision made

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Thats right !!
One of my friend applied in August 2017 recieved her passport back with stamp in march 2019 within 19 months.
Do you think 20 months is estimated time that we will recieve ppr and get the passport back too?! Or just the decision made
For that question I am afraid I will have to say sorry, I don't know . We have all heard stories of how many months for someone we know got the golden PPR . I for one have heard the process took someone 11 months, and someone else 24 already and still waiting. I don't know what to tell you but to wait . truely sorry, but that's what it is like .