+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

ceek

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Dec 11th 2017 applicant
One dependent
Did upfront medical already expired
The past time I called Cic security check has not started every other thing looks good..

Reactions: KKK.f

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I am a Dec 2017 applicant.
My medical exam will expire next month and I have not heard any good news from IRCC yet. My medical exam was dkne upon request; it was not a upfront. Would there be a chance to get another medical request even though the first one was done because IRCC requested?
have you ordered a GCMS note? cos on it you can find if you have got an extension on your medical , I did my medical in July 2017 and when I submitted the application it has not expired yet, and they extended it to June 2019.

Reactions: KKK.f

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Did you guys get an email regarding the progress bar from CIC??
I did, also I don't think it helps . the bar is only a time bar, doesn't tell you what check has been done and what's left. we can do the calculation ourselves, thank you very much for giving us something which is completely useless , IRCC !

Last edited:
Reactions: Oscar2

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
have you ordered a GCMS note? cos on it you can find if you have got an extension on your medical , I did my medical in July 2017 and when I submitted the application it has not expired yet, and they extended it to June 2019.
I have ordered one in November and received it December and there was no indication that my medical exam was extended.
First week of March, I called cic and they said my security check had not been started. Did not hear anything since then.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I have ordered one in November and received it December and there was no indication that my medical exam was extended.
First week of March, I called cic and they said my security check had not been started. Did not hear anything since then.
what does it say on the note regarding medical? there should be several dates on it.