+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Does anyone know how long does RMO (Medical Office) Ottawa takes to respond for medical extension?

In GCMS note, I can see officer made a note that he sent a requesting email for extension of Medical internally on January 8th, 2019 and the call center agent told me today that there is still no responds now. (It is 3 months now that they have not responded...)

Wida8

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
05-10-17
Doc's Request.
11-05-18
AOR Received.
23-11-17
Med's Done....
03-05-18
Does anyone know how long does RMO (Medical Office) Ottawa takes to respond for medical extension?

In GCMS note, I can see officer made a note that he sent a requesting email for extension of Medical internally on January 8th, 2019 and the call center agent told me today that there is still no responds now. (It is 3 months now that they have not responded...)
Same happened to me.
Let's keep waiting. It's only option that we got. Fingers crossed!

Jaspreet5656

Apr 10, 2017
So i called cic today and the automated system told me all of this information
We received your application for permanent residence on November 14, 2017.

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

You passed the medical exam

You don’t need a interview we don’t need your fingerprint. We will send you a message if this changes.

We processing your background check.

So what should think from this

So hard to wait now

Reactions: KKK.f

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

In my case, it took 2 days. But after all I did do remed. They extended, passed but canceled the results of medical at the end of processing.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018

You don’t need a interview we don’t need your fingerprint. We will send you a message if this changes.

So hard to wait now
Those information is exactly like what they show in your GCkey account , I have never called them but if that's what all they can offer to tell you, I won't bother

immihelper

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019

So hard to wait now
I think it's better to speak with an agent. Call 18882422100 and use the following options to get through: 3-4-1-0. While it is not specific for PR applicants, they will still assist you. All the best!

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
In my case, it took 2 days. But after all I did do remed. They extended, passed but canceled the results of medical at the end of processing.
You mean your first medical is cancelled at the end of processing even though they gave you extension?