+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
I have waited for a long time now and can't afford to wait any longer because of my family situation. I am seriously considering to reapply through EE now. Should have done that earlier.
How long ago did you apply? In which point of the application are you?

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Probably your job... computer science? OR IT related?
No, my job is in social services, but my husband's is IT related. Why should that make a difference? I am the principal applicant and work for my provincial government

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
No, my job is in social services, but my husband's is IT related. Why should that make a difference? I am the principal applicant and work for my provincial government
I really hope that you get it soon. I think despite that you are the principle applicant, your husband counts as another applicant. He is in the same application, same thing if you have kids. However, IT is an A classification job, which means that it is prestigious and respected job in Canada and according to me, it should give you extra points (I'm not an expert. It just my opinion) Who knows? I wish you the best of luck.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
I really hope that you get it soon. I think despite that you are the principle applicant, your husband counts as another applicant. He is in the same application, same thing if you have kids. However, IT is an A classification job, which means that it is prestigious and respected job in Canada and according to me, it should give you extra points (I'm not an expert. It just my opinion) Who knows? I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks. Both of us have NOC A jobs.
I wish CIC would care.

Reactions: Grechy7

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks. Both of us have NOC A jobs.
I wish CIC would care.
And do you have 19 months waiting since you applied for the provincial nominee or 19 months since you applied to the federal government without counting the provincial nominee? Personally, I don't have the GMS notes, but I called the CIC. Maybe they can give you an update, if you don't have the notes.

Bednidhi

Sep 22, 2016
None of that matters, unfortunately. My application is not complicated, I have been in Canada for 8 years now and my application is going to turn 19 months next week. There is no logic to what CIC does.
Hope you get your PPR soon.
I applied for my brother in December 2016, got nomination in May 2017, received AOR from cic in August 2017 with email stating that it will be processed within 6 months , I am still waiting for medical and PPR in August 2018.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
And do you have 19 months waiting since you applied for the provincial nominee or 19 months since you applied to the federal government without counting the provincial nominee? Personally, I don't have the GMS notes, but I called the CIC. Maybe they can give you an update, if you don't have the notes.
I filed the application to CIC (federal) on Jan. 27, 2017. So that's almost 19 months. CIC said they were processing my background verification when I called a month ago. I tried today and yesterday, but can't get through.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
If your husband job is IT related, it should be a sensitive job...high risk for Background check.
Why would it be sensitive? He never worked for the government or with anything secret.

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
I filed the application to CIC (federal) on Jan. 27, 2017. So that's almost 19 months. CIC said they were processing my background verification when I called a month ago. I tried today and yesterday, but can't get through.
I tried to call again today and the call didn't go through either.

Reactions: MarsiaMS