+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
hi Grenchy7, we have the same timeline for AOR and medical, except that I didn't receive pre arrival letter.
Could you tell me when did you receive the pal please?

thanks
Hi Minglong,

Yes, I received the pre-arrival letter last Saturday (July 7th 2018). Good luck. You will get yours soon :)

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you so much. Actually I ordered the notes after I passed the medical and shows criminally in progress. Eligibility not started. Ugh. So slow

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
Thank you so much. Actually I ordered the notes after I passed the medical and shows criminally in progress. Eligibility not started. Ugh. So slow
I have been tented to order the notes, but I'm so afraid of delays. How long it took for you to activate the notes?

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
actually it won’t delay your case I have asked immigrantion consultants and they told me it won’t delay your case.
30 days to get your notes

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
actually it won’t delay your case I have asked immigrantion consultants and they told me it won’t delay your case.
30 days to get your notes
Thank you :) I think I will wait one or two weeks and if I don't see any change, I will request them.

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
what does bgip mean?
My CIC account is always the same in terms of background check
Background check in progress. According to somebody in this forum, the next update after medical passed is BGIP. I assume that is the one that I got on Friday previous Pre-arrival letter on Saturday. Yes the format just says Background check, but you will see: your background check is in progress.