+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
I called some places to ask about Certified true copies of birth certificate, passport, criminal records, etc.. They charged 40 dollars a page!!! I am wondering if you guys certified every single copy and also authenticate them(they said i also need to do it if its leaving the province-which is an 10 dollars per page)

thanks everyone

Jin012

May 29, 2018
Can anyone teach me how to make a phone call to cic. I try today but I couldn’t contract the agent . Because I do not have an application number. Is someone have same experience as me? How do you call them without application number

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone teach me how to make a phone call to cic. I try today but I couldn’t contract the agent . Because I do not have an application number. Is someone have same experience as me? How do you call them without application number
mee too.. I dont know the number they answer.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
It is a little tough without application number. Are you an inland applicant?
You can try asking for any active files with your passport number or UCI number.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
With this number I can only check automatic things, I do not have the option to speak with an agent. Can you? If yes and you could tell us how..thanks a lot
Agents are available from 8am to 4pm. Did you try in that time duration?

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
Agents are available from 8am to 4pm. Did you try in that time duration?
Yes I did it. But I cannot find any option to talk to an agent, I tried all options until number 8.. Number 1 option ask you for the application number and I still dont have it

lifedrinktw

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Feb 2017 App submitted, Apr 2017 AOC, Mar 2018 MR & MR passed... still waiting for PPR. I'm currently under open bridging work permit, which expires in end of November. Hope PPR will come by then... this long wait has made me tired. I should have applied for EE at the first place.