+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

sukh55

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Wow, that’s a good news. So your case proved that no need to worry about the online status and wait for the PPR

It’s so confusing sometimes.. not sure how CIC practice their processing. Lol
Hi... we have same timeline.. do u remember?. Just wanna update that i passed medical today. I did upfront in March starting. Husband’s old medical was valid.. but documents are still reviewing... anything for u?

ash2018

May 15, 2018
Hello Everyone, My wife applied for Manitoba (inland) PNP .I live abroad so she included my name along with her application. We got Medical Request on April 9th and completed Medical by April 28th. She did in Canada and I did in my country. In status page, it shows " You passed medical exam" . I am guessing next step is Background check followed by DM. Just wanted to know the usual time that it takes after medical exam till request for passport. Hope to get ur feedback . thanks a lot .

alkamehta

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
feb 2018
Med's Request
waiting
Got medical exam request!

Application received: Dec 5th, 2017
AOR: Feb 1st, 2018
MR: May 10th, 2018

What is next after completing medical exam?

Good luck to everyone.
your timeline pls... inland or outland.. pls revert.
thanx

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
Aor on August 4,2017. Req add docs and RPRf on Feb 14, 2018 and Received Pre arrival on the same month. MR on March 22. ME passed on April 16. Anyone with same timeline waiting for PPr?

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Aor on August 4,2017. Req add docs and RPRf on Feb 14, 2018 and Received Pre arrival on the same month. MR on March 22. ME passed on April 16. Anyone with same timeline waiting for PPr?
If you read the posts, most of the people in here has similar timeline with you.

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
Hey, I did the same thing as you. My mail was delivered late last month, but still no update online. I called them and they said as long as you have the tracking info, there shouldn't be any problem.
Hey, thank you for letting me know. I tried to call them so many times but they were so buy they could not put me on the line.

aman_78671

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi... we have same timeline.. do u remember?. Just wanna update that i passed medical today. I did upfront in March starting. Husband’s old medical was valid.. but documents are still reviewing... anything for u?
Congrats! Yes, I remember:)
So what's your medical status showing online now?
Would you suggest upfront medical would be beneficial in our case as well?

For me, it's still the same story. I called CIC many times but every time they tell me the same thing that officer has received the medical of my wife that was done for her work permit last year and it's still valid. So the officer received it but have not yet started looking into her medical because our application is well within the timeline. CIC executive also told that it depends upon the officer when they will start reviewing medical of my wife and then send us the MR accordingly hence we need to wait.

Regarding additional documents- still the same story, it's showing "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". CIC executive told that officer received the docs but have not yet looked into those hence have to wait again..

harsewak

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/09/2018
LANDED..........
22/10/2018
Here is my time line..
Application received : Aug 31/17
AOR : Oct 4/17
Pre Arrival Letter: March 29/18

No medical request yet

Same Time Line
Application received : Aug 31/17
AOR : Oct 6/17
Pre Arrival Letter: Aprl 6/18
No medical request yet

sukh55

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes i think you should also do upfront medical because when the officer will review ur wife's medical he gonna pass both if u do upfront otherwise you gonna receive request.. i think you should do upfront asap... our timeline is same aswell august 27 aor

aman_78671

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Yes i think you should also do upfront medical because when the officer will review ur wife's medical he gonna pass both if u do upfront otherwise you gonna receive request.. i think you should do upfront asap... our timeline is same aswell august 27 aor
I think you are right.
What’s your medical status showing online in GC key?

Reactions: sukh55

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hello Everyone, My wife applied for Manitoba (inland) PNP .I live abroad so she included my name along with her application. We got Medical Request on April 9th and completed Medical by April 28th. She did in Canada and I did in my country. In status page, it shows " You passed medical exam" . I am guessing next step is Background check followed by DM. Just wanted to know the usual time that it takes after medical exam till request for passport. Hope to get ur feedback . thanks a lot .
Background check depends on several factors with travel history being the main factor. There's no timeline as such but you can expect anywhere between 1-6 months.