+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

A

abdisarockstar

Two or three months from now and you will get it
Since my timeline is a month after his, I should also be close :p fingers crossed. I thought getting pre arrival on May 1st will make things faster. But nope

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi Everyone. I am just interested in what some other timelines are like, here is mine:

Application sent: August 2017
AOR: September 19, 2017
Pre-Arrival Letter: April 2018
Medical Request: June 26, 2018
Medicals Submitted: July 5, 2018

I don't have access to my online account as it tells me that since I have a representative I can't access it. I don't know if this matters, but I am an inland application, I have been living in Alberta for 7 years and working at the place who is my sponsor for 5 years. Any idea on when PR might come?
I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's been more than 4 months since I passed my medical, still no PPR. They are issuing PPR for March 2017 applications right now.

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Just wondering if anyone knows
What does it mean ready for PS?
Got my GCMS notes

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Medical passed

Medical Passed =April 6,2018

Waiting PPR
Thanks

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Just wondering if anyone knows
What does it mean ready for PS?
Got my GCMS notes

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Medical passed

Medical Passed =April 6,2018

Waiting PPR
Thanks
Public Safety, it refers to Security Check.

Reactions: Hope81

canbuddy

Aug 7, 2018
Hi everybody,
I'm new to this forum. I applied inland to this stream BC PNP in 30th march 2017 while I was inside Canada.
I received my Passport request email August the 3th 2018.

At the moment I am located in southamerica and obviously I have my passport with me. For the moment I wont be able to go back to Canada and the PPR email I received states I have to submit my passport within a 30 days period. What should I do?

Im a single applicant in the post graduate stream (Dont know if this info is useful). I have emailed CPC to ask for further instructions to send and receive back my passport in my current location, however I received another automatic email saying that just for reading my email they would take 10 days because the large load of work they have.
The PPR email states this:

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

What should I do? What are your thoughts on this? Maybe someone else in this position?

Sep 26, 2017
Guys, I think CIC is getting faster now.

Nationality - Indian
App Received - May 5, 2017
AOR - 20 Jul, 2017
Medical Done - Upfront In Jan 2018
No Ghost update or anything of that sort
PPR - Aug 3 (I think I was a little lucky)

I know its immensely frustrating for anyone waiting, as I have gone thru it myself. Hope all of you waiting get it asap. Best of luck everyone!

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
Hi Im August 2017 applicant, medical done April 2018.
I think there is not a standard. I got the MR in May 2018 and I'm November 2017 applicant. I have a friend who applied way before me in 2017 and he just got the medical in July 2018. It depends of your file: dependents, trips, current or past marriages, countries where you lived, etc.

Reactions: AlexandraO

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I think there is not a standard. I got the MR in May 2018 and I'm November 2017 applicant. I have a friend who applied way before me in 2017 and he just got the medical in July 2018. It depends of your file, dependents, trips, current or past marriages, countries where you lived, etc.
I agree, there is no standard order for any timeline before PPR, but they are obviously sending PPR in the order they receive the application as security check is the longest stage and processed with a third party.
Who cares how fast and what timeline we get before PPR, everyone gets put back in the order CIC received the application, before security check.

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
I agree, there is no standard order for any timeline before PPR, but they are obviously sending PPR in the order they receive the application as security check is the longest stage and processed with a third party.
Who cares how fast and what timeline we get before PPR, everyone gets put back in the order CIC received the application, before security check.
What do you mean lol? They send PPR in the order that the received the applications? For example, my application is on the Security stage now, so even if the third party ends my assessment, they will file my application until they send all the PPR from the same date that I sent? I think it sounds very frustrating and unfair. Indeed, we sent the applications at the same time, but if they finish my assessment, they will send PPR. It's not fair :S