+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

kamaljitsg

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Don't worry. Not sure how CIC works and what way of processing they choose.
My AOR is before you, Sept 13. I got pre arrival in March but no medical till now. MPNP applicant too.
So not sure who should be worrying more, you or me? LOL
I ALSO HAVE SAME TIMELINE.
FILE REC. 11 AUG
AOR 21SEP
PRE ARRIVAL 23 MAR
NO UPDATE AFTER THAT. NO MR YET.

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
no, it doesn't help to speed up the process and makes it more confusing actually, because you don't have the point of reference (MR) to calculate your timelines.
I agree and even delays, because the file numbers are different for upfront and scheduled, they take forever to merge the same.

Navv

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
26 mar 2018
AOR Received.
10 may 2018
Med's Request
Waiting
I ALSO HAVE SAME TIMELINE.
FILE REC. 11 AUG
AOR 21SEP
PRE ARRIVAL 23 MAR
NO UPDATE AFTER THAT. NO MR YET.
Did you linked your file with online account ? and do u have depends if yes are they in Canada with you

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Yes, hope so. Good luck to you too!
Dear Ankz001. Kindly guide me, I applied for PNP Work permit outbound it’s already more then the Timeline 65 days. 2 days ago I got additional document request for new offer letter signed, New LMIA exemption number, and to pay employer compliance fees and no reply after that we did submitted the documents on the very next day. Kindly suggest on what level of stage my file is.? Is it a good sign? ..sorry Ashu I got a second query. Well my nomination is expiring on 18th Monday but my application for PNP pr has be submitted to Sydney office and received by courier on 13th Wednesday. Will it creat any issue cause my Nomination will be expired before I get AOR.. kindly suggest.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
what do you mean by merging the numbers?
Dear Lileka Kindly guide me, I applied for PNP Work permit outbound it’s already more then the Timeline 65 days. 2 days ago I got additional document request for new offer letter signed, New LMIA exemption number, and to pay employer compliance fees and no reply after that we did submitted the documents on the very next day. Kindly suggest on what level of stage my file is.? Is it a good sign? ..sorry Ashu I got a second query. Well my nomination is expiring on 18th Monday but my application for PNP pr has be submitted to Sydney office and received by courier on 13th Wednesday. Will it creat any issue cause my Nomination will be expired before I get AOR.. kindly suggest.

sukh55

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi, I passed my medical today and CIC has updated the medical status online as well. My additional documents are still under review but I think we can ignore it.
What's your status anything from your side?
Wao that's good... My documents are also under review...almost more than 3 months now.. medical was passed at the end of may.. i hope we will get PR soon

Reactions: aman_78671

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Dear Lileka Kindly guide me, I applied for PNP Work permit outbound it’s already more then the Timeline 65 days. 2 days ago I got additional document request for new offer letter signed, New LMIA exemption number, and to pay employer compliance fees and no reply after that we did submitted the documents on the very next day. Kindly suggest on what level of stage my file is.? Is it a good sign? ..sorry Ashu I got a second query. Well my nomination is expiring on 18th Monday but my application for PNP pr has be submitted to Sydney office and received by courier on 13th Wednesday. Will it creat any issue cause my Nomination will be expired before I get AOR.. kindly suggest.
I'm sorry but I don;t know anything about PNP through LMIA :(

lifedrinktw

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Just received email reply from CIC, my application is still in queue for review by an officer. My timeline as follows:

BC PNP paper-based International-Graduate

Feb 2017 Submitted and rec'd
Apr 2017 AOR
Mar 2018 MR & Passed

waiting for PPR still....

Reactions: KKK.f and fermisk

candy3222000

Jun 15, 2018
Yeah that’s really confusing us.. We know CIC doesn’t process our application in exactly the same way but still.. And 2 of my friends are in the same situation as you. Hope you will get your mr soon.
This is confused from this year,a lot of people receive MR,but I didn't,so that's why so worry about my application.My is MPNP too.

fermisk

Mar 30, 2017
Just received email reply from CIC, my application is still in queue for review by an officer. My timeline as follows:

BC PNP paper-based International-Graduate

Feb 2017 Submitted and rec'd
Apr 2017 AOR
Mar 2018 MR & Passed

waiting for PPR still....
I have the same timeline, medical passed while ago.

Reactions: lifedrinktw