+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

wnszoskek

Oct 24, 2019
We both are on same page. My AR 20 aug 2018
MR may 2019
Then file sent to ottawa june 18 2019
Now fine sent to halifax last week
Hey, my application is transffered to Halifax too..
and webform reply from Halifax office said that my application is currently in active processing.
what happened haha...

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Hey, my application is transffered to Halifax too..
and webform reply from Halifax office said that my application is currently in active processing.
what happened haha...
What’s your timeline?
I asked the agent and he said my background is in process

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
You are almost there! Since you just receive preArrival letter this month. Maybe you can give it till end of this month.

The PreArrival letter is a good sogn that they you passed eligibility and they have resumed working on your file.
I got a pre-arrival letter (along with ADR) a year ago, and since then no updates gotten. My dependents have not gotten medical requests. Why are you so optimistic about "you are almost there"?

Last edited:

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
I got a pre-arrival letter (along with ADR) a year ago, and still have no updates. My dependents have not gotten a medical request. Why are yous so optimistic about "you are almost there"?
Agreed with Evgeni.

I got a response from the MP office about my status saying they confirmed with CIC that my eligibility has been passed on Feb 29th and that was the reason why I got the pre-arrival letter automatically on March 1st although it was Sunday.

Other than that, all steps are either still in progress or under review and CIC was unable to provide a timeline when I will be able to get a final decision.

From my perspective, if you have other options for the PR, please go ahead.

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I got a pre-arrival letter (along with ADR) a year ago, and still have no updates. My dependents have not gotten a medical request. Why are yous so optimistic about "you are almost there"?
I asked the person i quoted to be optimistic because i know how it feels for someone to be in such a long wait. :),

Btw, The he/she just received pre-arrival letter, which is a very good sign judging by both our cases (it shows file has been assigned to officer), i am in my 27th month since AR while he/she is in maybe 30th months over.

--------My Timeline-------------
AR Jan 2018
MR June 2018
File Transfer Sep 2018
ADR Jan 2019
Pre-Arrival Letter Mar 6 2020

I called IRCC agent on Monday Mar 9. agent told me everything was passed on March 6 but the VO internally requested for my spouse and dependent medical to be extended before doing final review. She told me to give VO max 4 weeks for PPR/Landing

my last gcms notes was received on Feb 28 2020
Eligibility : Not Started
Criminality : In-progress (Not Started for Spouse)
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing : In progress
Medical : Passed - Expired (for spouse)

On 6 March 2020 (the day i received pre-arrival letter)
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : Passed
Medical : Passed - Expired ( VO has internally requested for this to be extended for spouse and dependent)

Reactions: Bade2145