+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
How to pay the online fee for paper based application?
And can i send supporting docs such as employment letter and proofnof fund?

pinkheart

Aug 7, 2013
Hi!

Do I have the same batch here?
I think in my situation, my MR is taking too long to receive.

AoR: Jan 2017
File #: March 2017
June: Email reminder
October: Addtional Docs Request
--Until now still waiting for the Med request. ( Its been like 12 months)

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hello,

Any idea how long it takes to get a passport request after the Medicals? I have't seen any definite answer about this topic on this forum. I got my medicals in April 2018. However, I am eligible for express in July. I am just wondering that if it takes 6-10 months, it might be feasible for me to apply for express than waiting for paper based PR.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Toronto_FC2018

Ivy Nie

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, all

Today my status changed like this "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details." But the medical exam center told me they have submitted the report on March 15. It has been a month now. Any idea about this?

fermisk

Mar 30, 2017
Hi, all

Today my status changed like this "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details." But the medical exam center told me they have submitted the report on March 15. It has been a month now. Any idea about this?
Same with me, I called cic. I am told this automatically generated by system, they are aware of this and if you have got confirmation they have your proof of medical, then ignore this message.

Reactions: maicha and Ivy Nie
A

abdisarockstar

Hello. Yes got MR on 04th April 2018. Medical done on 11th April 2018.
That’s great you were able to get your medicals. I could only manage an appointment on April 20th. Luckily. Manitoba apparently had no appointments till Mid May or even June.

Anyway, whenever you get the next step please let me know.

Thanks! Good luck.

lucasran

Apr 16, 2018
ONIP MASTER STREAM INLAND
Share my timeline:
17 JUN 21 Received
17 AUG 21 AOR
18 MAR 21 Pre Arrival Letter
18 MAR 22 Medical Examination Request
18 APR 10 Medical Exam passed

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
My Cic timeline:
Received-Dec. 27, 2017
Aor-Feb. 10- 2018 MPNP inland

Hello! I have a workmate and her friend just received medical referral last friday (april, 13). MPNP Inland applicant, AOR Dec.2017.

My workmate application is ahead of 3 months (September)Federal application as she said. I wonder why her friend got the MR first? Is there a chance having us all waiting receive it soon!

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
That’s great you were able to get your medicals. I could only manage an appointment on April 20th. Luckily. Manitoba apparently had no appointments till Mid May or even June.

Anyway, whenever you get the next step please let me know.

Thanks! Good luck.
I got it in Manitoba. I knew few people who applied 2-3 weeks before me and got their medical request end of March. Based on their situation, I booked medical in advance. Sure, I will keep you posted.

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Hello guys,
about my 2 medical requests - I also got my status updated on Thursday, it now says that I have not provided medical results (even if I actually sent it to IRCC via their webform more than 1 month ago). As we all already know, this is only a system generated message which doesn't mean anything bad for us, the officers have to go through the results manually and it will probably take them a little bit longer. I wanted to give it a try and called the 888 number again just a few minutes ago. The agent seemed like someone who actually knows what he is talking about. He told me that he can see that my and my spouse's results are already in our file, but wasn't able to tell me if we passed - he said that the current status of our medicals is "in progress". I have a feeling that I will have my medicals passed very soon! Fingers crossed!

Reactions: avm

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
any one in this thread renewed Indian Passport in CGI, Vancouver through BLS International. I wish to know the processing times. Website saying 4- 6 weeks.
Share your experience please.