+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
IRCC called back , the agent sounds like a young lady that's fed up with the job and was not very pleasant to talk to . however she told me that the ghost update I got yesterday was my security check has been completed and now waiting for the final decision .

Thank God ! and all of those that has supported one another in this forum!
Does it works for you? For me it still same... for few hours already

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Somehow I feel that any abnormal situations from CIC represent a good sign. Maybe this means an officer is working on your file
or it could mean that our applications are being transferred form Sydney to Ottawa for final review and it was in that " transfer " stage when we called . but I believe you are right about that .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Does it works for you? For me it still same... for few hours already
I called them 5 times this morning and I even tried use 3-4-1-0 in one of those calls , but every time it was we can't find your application or we are unable to connect you with an agent . the last time I got lucky and got in the queue for them to place a call back.

Reactions: Just here

bharatmalik

Apr 25, 2019
I called them 5 times this morning and I even tried use 3-4-1-0 in one of those calls , but every time it was we can't find your application or we are unable to connect you with an agent . the last time I got lucky and got in the queue for them to place a call back.
When is your medical expiring.?

bharatmalik

Apr 25, 2019
I did my medical in July 2017, and it was still valid when I submitted my application in December 2017, it was extended to June 11.2019, hopefully I will get a PPR before that.
That good.The agent told me yesterday that immigration officer has sent a note to ottawa to ask weather my medical which is valid i guess till 7th June are to be extended or asked for a new one and that moment only she told me that Security also passed today..I am so tensed.Hopefully tomorrow turns out good for everyone.

Reactions: PAINKILLER28

eric11mayday

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question and if anyone could kindly advised.
My WP is going to expire and I'm still waiting for PPR.
If I apply to extend my WP, does it mean I have to wait another 90 days to receive the renewal WP to do landing or I could possible landing if they could found I have apply to extend in system.
Thank you guys

veeditparikh2211

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question and if anyone could kindly advised.
My WP is going to expire and I'm still waiting for PPR.
If I apply to extend my WP, does it mean I have to wait another 90 days to receive the renewal WP to do landing or I could possible landing if they could found I have apply to extend in system.
Thank you guys
I guess you can do landing they can see your file in system

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I did my medical in July 2017, and it was still valid when I submitted my application in December 2017, it was extended to June 11.2019, hopefully I will get a PPR before that.
hi, just wondering , when your security check start, I can use your example to estimate my timeline, my is start MAY 17th, still in processing. call in today said in processing.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
hi, just wondering , when your security check start, I can use your example to estimate my timeline, my is start MAY 17th, still in processing. call in today said in processing.
I honestly don't know about when it started , but I can share the following information with you and everyone else: the last time I spoke to an agent was on May 30th , last Thursday ,and the agent told me that my security haven't even started . I got a ghost update yesterday afternoon and according to the agent I talked to this morning , it was about my security check has been completed. as you can see this is kinda confusing , that means my security check took less than a week ?

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
I honestly don't know about when it started , but I can share the following information with you and everyone else: the last time I spoke to an agent was on May 30th , last Thursday ,and the agent told me that my security haven't even started . I got a ghost update yesterday afternoon and according to the agent I talked to this morning , it was about my security check has been completed. as you can see this is kinda confusing , that means my security check took less than a week ?
Even i tried to call and they say they are noy able to find information..is it same for everyone or something good happening to our files

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Same here.... the automatic voice massage says, we can’t find your information, same for my friend...
Is it for the people who are expecting ppr or for late applicants too....i have the same situation....last time i called only security was left and today call doesnt go through a they cant find info