+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Llllll22

Jun 21, 2017
PPR this morning
I got the PPR email this morning as well. I have the same timeline as you(AR Dec 4,2017). but when I check on my online CIC account, there is still showing application in process, no decision made. is that the same thing for you?

Also, in my email, it says:
"STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation"

I'm currently common-law with my boyfriend(Canadian citizen), I already indicated that when I renewed my work-permit back in 2018 Oct. Do I still need to send an email to CIC regarding this? since now my application is already ready for Visa. I don't want to send them additional documentation to slow down my process.

If anyone know anything about this, can you please help me!

Thanks!!!

Reactions: vikassaharan

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I got the PPR email this morning as well. I have the same timeline as you(AR Dec 4,2017). but when I check on my online CIC account, there is still showing application in process, no decision made. is that the same thing for you?

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email.

I'm currently common-law with my boyfriend(Canadian citizen), I already indicated that when I renewed my work-permit back in 2018 Oct. Do I still need to send an email to CIC regarding this? since now my application is already ready for Visa. I don't want to send them additional documentation to slow down my process.

Thanks!!!
The online service will show decision made. Don’t check on gckey

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019

Thanks!!!
Please follow all questions and send your passport with details.

Llllll22

Jun 21, 2017
The online service will show decision made. Don’t check on gckey
Also, in your email, does yours have the "step 1: update your application" as well. Want to know if this is a standard thing, or is a case by case thing that they want me to confirm mine status.