+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
Seriously... What the heck is going on with my application?

Received on August 30, 2017 and they don't even transfer the call because of high volume for seventh times! Getting so tired of waiting!
I think you should call CIC and ask them where exactly is your application? I meant at which step??

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Tried to call them more than 7th times and no transfer to agent because of high volume of call.
Have you tried calling them in the morning?
What happened to me was that I called at 9:15 and then it said my call cannot be transferred due to high volume of calls. I tried again at around 9:40 it went through. I had to wait about half an hour but it worth the wait. I think everyone calls first thing in the morning so try a bit later in the morning. Good luck!

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Seriously... What the heck is going on with my application?

Received on August 30, 2017 and they don't even transfer the call because of high volume for seventh times! Getting so tired of waiting!
Has there been a progress bar on your CIC account? And what does it say, I mean what date does it say your application ends? Perhaps you might want to check it so when you call, probably late morning you can give them appropriate information.

I am October and also getting frustrated

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Have you tried calling them in the morning?
What happened to me was that I called at 9:15 and then it said my call cannot be transferred due to high volume of calls. I tried again at around 9:40 it went through. I had to wait about half an hour but it worth the wait. I think everyone calls first thing in the morning so try a bit later in the morning. Good luck!
Yup, from morning to until now. So tired to go through all the steps to reach the agent.

Reactions: vikassaharan

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Has there been a progress bar on your CIC account? And what does it say, I mean what date does it say your application ends? Perhaps you might want to check it so when you call, probably late morning you can give them appropriate information.

I am October and also getting frustrated
Yup. I check it every day.
"It states, your estimated processing time is 6 days."

Reactions: Bade2145 and KKK.f

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Finally my PPR came

BC PNP with 1 dependent

AR: Oct 16 2017
AOR: Dec 11 2017
MR: Apr 10 2018
MP: May 9 2018
Pre-Arrival letter: May 10 2018
Ghost Update: March 27 2019
DM & PPR: Apr 24 2019
congratulations !!! happy to see a lot of applicants getting PPR today, it has been a very cheerful morning.

just want to ask , the only dependent you got is that your spouse or child ?

acropolis

Apr 25, 2019
Hello everyone :)
Can someone explain the difference between an inland and outland PNP application?
I submitted my paper application to the office in Nova Scotia and have been linked online.
However I have been out of Canada - does mean my file is processed by the nearest outstation visa office?