29-June-2017
Med's Request
06-April-2018
Med's Done....
10-April-2018
Passport Req..
Waiting
Guys, please be patient.
"Decision Made" does not mean you will get PPR immediately.
Could be your file finished processing, but on the queue of final review by Ottawa officer before issue PPR.
There is nothing we can say what is next and how long it takes.
However, I believe that the reason why we are participating here and people share each individual's timeline is to be aware of what will be coming. I believe that you are also looking for somebody who has similar timeline or situation.
I know and understand the ghost update or the Decision made on ECAS doesn't mean that PPR will be issued immediately, but I have seen many applicants have got PPR email within a few days or even a few hours after those changes through this forum site.

I could say that I am quite patient. I haven't tried any call to CIC or GC note (I am not sure of the name) so far. Just want to figure out and share what is going on. We are experiencing such a long journey. That makes people get tired of waiting.

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,
I have to go back to Edmonton from where I work because of family issue for for than 2 weeks or longer. I am scared that maybe a worker from cic might come to my workplace and ask where I am and I wouldn't be there. I have told my employer and co-workers where and why I am going back to Edmonton for a while. Will this effect my chance to get PR if a agent comes to check up on me?? PLEASE I NEED HELP
Thank you.

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
Hello,
I have to go back to Edmonton from where I work because of family issue for for than 2 weeks or longer. I am scared that maybe a worker from cic might come to my workplace and ask where I am and I wouldn't be there. I have told my employer and co-workers where and why I am going back to Edmonton for a while. Will this effect my chance to get PR if a agent comes to check up on me?? PLEASE I NEED HELP
Thank you.
No, you dont have to show up while they are coming. If you work for the large company, HR will deal with them with all your documents. If you work for small group, its ok as long as everyone knows you.
So, unless you have fake job, you will be fine.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
No, you dont have to show up while they are coming. If you work for the large company, HR will deal with them with all your documents. If you work for small group, its ok as long as everyone knows you.
they will come to your work place and check? if that's for every applicant then I might have a problem. my company has moved to a new office since July and I am on parental leave. everybody in the office knows me though

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
they will come to your work place and check? if that's for every applicant then I might have a problem. my company has moved to a new office since July and I am on parental leave. everybody in the office knows me though
Thats rare, I had never head this before. But, I know couple cases that cic call for verifying the job during the PR process.

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Has anybody had or heard of a cic worker visiting the workplace to ask questions or any sort of check up?
I do have everyone knowing me at work and its a little company and I am on an emergecy leave so... just worried and curious. Thank you~

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Okay good hue.. everybody knows me since I've been working there for more than a year now. Thank you for the help. Its just that you know how strict cic people are and some people might be more strict. Has anyone have heard of a cic agent visiting workplce though?

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
I am not sure if they do at all. I am just curious if they do actually or if ita a rare thing.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
thanks for the replies, guys. I work in a law office , and from what our lawyers experience it's totally rare for IRCC to check on your work place in person, at least for our category it is anyway. in some applications they call to verify, but that tops .