MED done: Apr 3 ‘18
PPR: Sept 11 2018..(9:55pm MT)

goodluck every1
congrats, I hope now June will be started soon

Reactions: eurik

Gurkamal21

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
  • We received your application for permanent residence on May 18, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 28, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 29, 2017.
  • We started processing your application on July 29, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence on February 8, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you medical instructions on March 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • Medical results have been received.
  • We sent you correspondence on April 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • They add more lines in my ecas . Like no 3

Reactions: VAIOIVAN

Pjani

Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question regarding PPR request.

My timeline :

Package received:: 26th June
AOR: 26th August
March updated file with marital status(added spouse)
Medical: 12th September
(Query on proof of relationship )
Medical passed: 19th October
PPR: 12th September

But the weird thing is I and my wife are in Canada and we get the PPR in India ( new Delhi VFS). Now I called CIC yesterday they are saying I will get contacted by the office in 5-10 weeks [There is no other option from his side] but I have 30 days deadline to submit the passports. I sent the queries to CIC-Etobicoke (From where I got this letter), CIC-Ottawa and web form.

Not sure what else should I do?
Your leads will be helpful.
Thanks in advance

White87

Jan 12, 2018
Any one here ordered GCMS notes in August or July? How long did it take you to receive? I ordered on August 13 and have not received them yet.

Robin_dgr

Sep 17, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
March 23, 2018
Paper Based EEBC-PNP

AOR: June 22, 2017
Medical Request: March 23, 2018
MED done and passed: April 12th, 2018
PPR: Waiting

I started the process 14 months ago, do you guys think it's a good idea to create an EE profile? it's way faster!

appleleave

Sep 17, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am under PEI PNP critical worker stream (paperbased). My timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 23, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 23, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 5, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Today I just linked my application to my Gckey account, here is what it comes up with:

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The tricky thing was my post graduate work permit was going to expired in Oct, and I cannot extend my open work permit because of the restriction on my nomination paper showed "yes" (which means I cant change my job either )and in the meantime I will be laid off in two weeks. So does anyone have any ideas or suggestion what I can do? will I get any trouble? I am so concerned and frustrated!

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Paper Based EEBC-PNP

I started the process 14 months ago, do you guys think it's a good idea to create an EE profile? it's way faster!
They are already giving out PPR to June 2017 applicants. You should be getting your PPR in no time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robin_dgr

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am under PEI PNP critical worker stream (paperbased). My timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 23, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 23, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 5, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Today I just linked my application to my Gckey account, here is what it comes up with:

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The tricky thing was my post graduate work permit was going to expired in Oct, and I cannot extend my open work permit because of the restriction on my nomination paper showed "yes" (which means I cant change my job either )and in the meantime I will be laid off in two weeks. So does anyone have any ideas or suggestion what I can do? will I get any trouble? I am so concerned and frustrated!
If you check previous posts, they are already issuing PPR for June 2017 applicants, so you should be getting it in around 20 days I assume. However, you can always apply for a Bridging open work permit before your current one expires. Or, you can use your nomination paper to apply for a closed work permit while waiting for your PPR.

Reactions: appleleave

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Paper Based EEBC-PNP

I am thinking the same thing. It's been 13 months since I submitted my application and it's really getting on my nerves. I wish I could have waited for another 6 months to apply express. Now I have to pay the application fee twice smh