mynameisahmed

Dec 12, 2015
Stream: paper based PNP-BC
02 Feb 2017 application package sent
07 Mar 2017 AOR
Oct 2017 pre-arrival letter
12 Mar 2018 medical request
Application was in PS since June 2018.
Finally received passport request: 11 Jul, 2019, approx. 30 months process time.
Good luck rest of you guys ;)
CONGRATULATION
I'm in the same category BC-PNP paper-based, March 2017, just 1 month after you, still waiting for the security check, were you in the same situation I mean they took a long time in the security part, also anything happened as an indicator before you receive the PPR email, like ghost update or something, I'm really frustrating this process took long time and all of my friends already got the pr 2 years ago.

Atique

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
CONGRATULATION
I'm in the same category BC-PNP paper-based, March 2017, just 1 month after you, still waiting for the security check, were you in the same situation I mean they took a long time in the security part, also anything happened as an indicator before you receive the PPR email, like ghost update or something, I'm really frustrating this process took long time and all of my friends already got the pr 2 years ago.
Yes, it was security check where my application took longer. No, nothing there was no ghost update or anything like that I just received an email early morning that’s it. Good luck hopefully you’ll receive that email soon.

Har15

Jul 18, 2019
Hello,
anyone here from feb 2017 still waiting
I applied on 15 feb 2017, with one dependant , still waiting ... so frustrating when I call them they said everything is done but security is not yet intiated.. I don’t know how long it’s gonna take... it’s already been almost 30 months .

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Hello,
anyone here from feb 2017 still waiting
I applied on 15 feb 2017, with one dependant , still waiting ... so frustrating when I call them they said everything is done but security is not yet intiated.. I don’t know how long it’s gonna take... it’s already been almost 30 months .
Did u try to find your local MP to help?

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I did ... they are just following up but it’s really not helping
Right, same in my case, Local MP act like just a office peon, rather than responsible MP; or vo made them as peon !!

Har15

Jul 18, 2019
Right, same in my case, Local MP act like just a office peon, rather than responsible MP; or vo made them as peon !!
Yeah but it’s getting so frustrating that they did not intiate the security yet and don’t know how long it’s gonna take ... taking forever

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah but it’s getting so frustrating that they did not intiate the security yet and don’t know how long it’s gonna take ... taking forever
Do you know, how could we find these VO's senior supervisor, or Boss, we need to inform their boss accordingly

Benabena

Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations, I'm March 2017 as well but still in this security check :( I lost any hope I have :(
how do you know the Ghost Update, what did you saw? I only have access to ECAS, and when they Extended your medical did you saw it in the ECAS?
I'm also BCPNP inland, but I'm really super frustrated, every time I call the agent, the same answer, security in the process.
Thats long wait. Do you know why it took so long compared to others?