Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Hey guys

I just checked my ecas and it's showing "application recieved" on tuesday the last I checked it was saying "in process". I dont understand it does anyone the meaning? Should it be going backwards. Omg.. I am March 2017 applicant.
What is ‘ecad’ and where do you find that? Is it the gc notes (can’t remember if that’s the right name), I applied from June and still haven’t gotten it. The last time I checked they said it’s over due and they are working on it sorry for the delay.
I can only check my account online.
So tell me where can I find the information you mentioned.

MissyR4

Oct 30, 2018
What is ‘ecad’ and where do you find that? Is it the gc notes (can’t remember if that’s the right name), I applied from June and still haven’t gotten it. The last time I checked they said it’s over due and they are working on it sorry for the delay.
I can only check my account online.
So tell me where can I find the information you mentioned.
Here's the link. https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
thanks a lot. I tried it but it kept saying ‘not able to identify you using the information provided ‘. The information was correct, I tried the uci number then the application number and none of them work. I applied from may 5,2017 and I can see it on my online account so i’m not sure why I can’t see it there. Do you know what’s wrong?

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Try change first and last name .
Put last name first or if not try with first name.
thanks a lot. I tried it but it kept saying ‘not able to identify you using the information provided ‘. The information was correct, I tried the uci number then the application number and none of them work. I applied from may 5,2017 and I can see it on my online account so i’m not sure why I can’t see it there. Do you know what’s wrong?

ShubhamP

Aug 30, 2017
Hinton
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,
Can you please help me below is my timeline:
App rcvd - Feb 19 2018
AOR - Mar 14 2018
MR rqstd - Dec 06 2018
My lawyer tried accessing my profile online, but there was an error and was not able to see my application. I tried accessing my profile on ecas and it showed all the details, not sure what would be the reason in this glitch. Have submitted web form 4 times but did not receive any useful information.
I am waiting for the for my medical form to go through my medicals..............

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Try change first and last name .
Put last name first or if not try with first name.
Thanks, I tried that and it didn’t work. It only ask for family name. so I tried with my family first then tried with my first name and none of those worked. Not sure why.

Merry Christmas by the way! Hope you’re having a good holiday!

Reactions: nickmalik

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hi All,
Can you please help me below is my timeline:
App rcvd - Feb 19 2018
AOR - Mar 14 2018
MR rqstd - Dec 06 2018
My lawyer tried accessing my profile online, but there was an error and was not able to see my application. I tried accessing my profile on ecas and it showed all the details, not sure what would be the reason in this glitch. Have submitted web form 4 times but did not receive any useful information.
I am waiting for the for my medical form to go through my medicals..............
This is very strange. If I were you, I would call them.