+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me which stage I am right now?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got additional document request from CIO Sydney 3 days ago and Medical Request 2 days ago.

Can anyone tell me if I am IP1 still or IP2?
Since the additional document request letter is from CIO Sydney, I am guessing it is IP1 stage and still far away from PPR?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: singha5612

staceykalin

Dec 28, 2014
Hi there, I'm in the exact situation!!! Exact same timeline, I did my medical on March09 and on March 12 they send me another file with IME numbers. The doctor submitted my results with his IME number so now the situation is IRCC have the file but they didn't link to my PR file. So I contacted IRCC several time...every day is a phone call and I speak with different operator. One told me to wait 90 days before take action (never!!!), another officer was very kind and she wrote an email to Medical department notifying them about the second IME number and to link it to my application. She did on last Friday and I'm hoping so see some news soon...hopefully before 90 days. I cannot believe they made mistakes and many people has to suffer because of that!!!!! The officer told me this is a situation happening since a couple of month...sending a blank medical form and after 2 weeks sending another one with IME number.
The doctor cannot re-submit your documents. He already did with his IME number so I cannot do anything. I pushed the doctor to send email to Medical Department and link my application to the new IME number. In this way IRCC is making things worst...lots of phone call...lots of email just because of this mistake they are not able to fix it soon.
I'm in the same situation :(

I sent through a case specific inquiry on Friday so hopefully I hear back...
I hope it doesn't take 90 days :(

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Can anyone tell me which stage I am right now?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got additional document request from CIO Sydney 3 days ago and Medical Request 2 days ago.

Can anyone tell me if I am IP1 still or IP2?
Since the additional document request letter is from CIO Sydney, I am guessing it is IP1 stage and still far away from PPR?

Thanks,
What document are they requesting other than medical

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
What kind of document did you miss? I guess it is a good idea not to leave any gaps when you fill out the Schedule A form.
Not a gap problem. It was I only wrote recent 9 years because of out of space. They asked for 10 years one.

So, do you guys think IP1 or IP2?

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
If your background changed from inprocess to not applicable and the back to inprocess then ip2
But I did not check if it was changed from N/A to In Process. And it is strange that the CIO Sydney send me letter for additional document request at this stage...

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
But I did not check if it was changed from N/A to In Process. And it is strange that the CIO Sydney send me letter for additional document request at this stage...

Unfortunately if it says provide info for 30 years we need to provide...... so in your case you said you provided for only 9 years; therefore, I guess they requested for additional documents