Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
But their process is kinda weird
They are sending MR to May, June and July 2017 applicants when april applicant are still waiting. If they send out in batches then one batch was send on 14th march and the other on 19th march and the recent one on 22nd march

Lets hope for the best.
we can't compare one application with another application. But, Whole process will be completed with in the time frame of 16-18 months

Reactions: singha5612

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
we can't compare one application with another application. But, Whole process will be completed with in the time frame of 16-18 months
The whole process is happening within 12 months now, for some who arent very lucky like me it could take longer. Some april applicant got ppr too

Reactions: lileka

maicha

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
June 2017
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
April 2017
Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
I upload my Medical Report from clinic to CIC Web Form, how long does it takes for cic officer/Visa Office to notice or receive it? i'm bit worried because the MR expires on March 28.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
What is the meaning of this things ?

krg

Mar 10, 2018
I upload my Medical Report from clinic to CIC Web Form, how long does it takes for cic officer/Visa Office to notice or receive it? i'm bit worried because the MR expires on March 28.
Did you do up-front medicals? If it's not up-front doctor will take care of everything. He will send the reports to cic.

Reactions: maicha

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017
From my experience submitting a file via web form, it usually takes 7-10 days til you get the notification that the file was successfully relayed to the responsible officer.

Reactions: petaji

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
That is not good news from how I understand. It means your application might take more than 18 months to process and they can't give you a certain time as to when it'll reach the final decision. Hope for the best!

krg

Mar 10, 2018

What is the status which is showing under additional documents?

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017
I have almost the same timeline as yours, got MR March 01, completed my medical March 08 but nothing yet.
Did you get an update notification?
I did not get an email notif. Try calling your clinic and ask if they submitted your file already. I think yours should be updated soon.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Ordered gmc notes today. These dudes really gotta give me notice so I can sell my house in time.
I didn’t get you. What is the relationship between your GCMS notes and house selling. Just asking...

Reactions: singha5612