+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
I didnt get that either, wot kind of weird stuff? And why would you sell your property, they have got nothing to do with that

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
I have ordered my gcms notes the second time, i will receive them on 14th april 2018, hopefully will give me some indication on whats taking them so long to send me the medical request and if there is any red flag on my file. Can’t wait to check the progress of my file.

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
After the whole 11 months since the time of my application, this is what I see right now. My background check is in ip2 i believe. It was in process before and then changed to not applicable after and then changed again to inprocess

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

1bal

Nov 9, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013

Iamfamed

Sep 21, 2017
Hey Everyone,

Can anyone help me out. I am inland applicant. Medical Request on Feb 28 but the form was mostly blank with no IME etc. and I got my Medicals done on Mar 8, then on Mar 12 I get another request from CIC with the IME and all other details on the medical report form. Now I am confused what to do. I already did the medicals and still waiting for it to reflect my online application. Hopefully this goes well.

Now I need to go home and verify the IME number from the doctor vs the one on the new request form from CIC. Any one know how I can contact them to let them know if they are different. Or would I have to contact my doctor to let him know to resubmit with the new IME.

Thank you!

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi guys just an update..
Got my MR today. March 6,2017 applicant.
you from which country or visa office .
my file receive date 01 march 2017 FT 09 May. 2017 ..no MR. can you guess when I got MR as your file send march 06

Last edited:

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
you from which country or visa office .
my file receive date 01 march 2017 FT 09 May. 2017 ..no MR. can you guess when I got MR as your file send march 06
He is an inland applicant.. so April and May inland applicants are getting MR..

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
He is an inland applicant.. so April and May inland applicants are getting MR..
Then we are need more few month waiting. already near 13 month.

Banga999

Nov 30, 2016
Hi friends,
In general, how long a panel physician takes to send your medical results to IRCC? I know, it depends but still any idea?
Thank you

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Hey Everyone,

Can anyone help me out. I am inland applicant. Medical Request on Feb 28 but the form was mostly blank with no IME etc. and I got my Medicals done on Mar 8, then on Mar 12 I get another request from CIC with the IME and all other details on the medical report form. Now I am confused what to do. I already did the medicals and still waiting for it to reflect my online application. Hopefully this goes well.

Now I need to go home and verify the IME number from the doctor vs the one on the new request form from CIC. Any one know how I can contact them to let them know if they are different. Or would I have to contact my doctor to let him know to resubmit with the new IME.

Thank you!
Hi there, I'm in the exact situation!!! Exact same timeline, I did my medical on March09 and on March 12 they send me another file with IME numbers. The doctor submitted my results with his IME number so now the situation is IRCC have the file but they didn't link to my PR file. So I contacted IRCC several time...every day is a phone call and I speak with different operator. One told me to wait 90 days before take action (never!!!), another officer was very kind and she wrote an email to Medical department notifying them about the second IME number and to link it to my application. She did on last Friday and I'm hoping so see some news soon...hopefully before 90 days. I cannot believe they made mistakes and many people has to suffer because of that!!!!! The officer told me this is a situation happening since a couple of month...sending a blank medical form and after 2 weeks sending another one with IME number.
The doctor cannot re-submit your documents. He already did with his IME number so I cannot do anything. I pushed the doctor to send email to Medical Department and link my application to the new IME number. In this way IRCC is making things worst...lots of phone call...lots of email just because of this mistake they are not able to fix it soon.

Reactions: petaji and Harve