Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Gagan292 said:
Here's the update guys.. Got DM just now :D Come on come on CIC. Please send that "Ready for Visa" email. I have been waiting for this moment for long time.
Congrats.
Good luck on ppr. It should be coming but little more wait. :)

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
harirajmohan said:
Congrats.
Good luck on ppr. It should be coming but little more wait. :)
Thanks harirajmohan. Hoping to get this week. Fingers crossed.

hallowen84

Nov 3, 2015
hallowen84 said:
Hi guys,

Just found out this forum and its super cool with all the information. I hope we will get "DM" soon too (crossed fingers) ;D just want to share my time line and keep checking on uptodate information.

Application received: February 26, 2015
AOR: June 24, 2015
MR: September 10, 2015
MD: October 7, 2015
DM: Waiting
PPR: Waiting

And my E-Cas activated and shows In Process as the same week I received my AOR. It shows 5 lines

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 24, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on June 23, 2015.
4.We sent you medical instructions on September 10, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
5.Medical results have been received. ( it show up 5 days later after my medical done)

I hope all of this is good sign and just pray for the best for all of us ;D lets keep in touch until we get to the last stage.

Hi Guys another great news update and waiting game almost over, I got my PPR today and will send out my passport tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and God bless you.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
hallowen84 said:
Hi Guys another great news update and waiting game almost over, I got my PPR today and will send out my passport tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and God bless you.
Congrats Hallowen84

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
I need URGENT HELP

I would like to have your advice on a question.
I have received an email to submit my passport as completion for PR application under category of Ontario- PNP. However I have trip in 23 march for UK. which i cannot cancel.
I am wondering by any experience do any one know "how long does it take to receive my passport back once i submit it in CPC Ottawa office.

Thanks in advance!

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyankaj said:
I need URGENT HELP

I have received an email to submit my passport as completion for PR application under category of Ontario- PNP. However I have trip in 23 march for UK. which i cannot cancel.
I am wondering by any experience do any one know "how long does it take to receive my passport back once i submit it in CPC Ottawa office.

Thanks in advance!
Have a look on one separate thread (ruturn tracker activate related) where some forum guys put thier time line with waiting game
u might get idea by them.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
priyankaj said:
I need URGENT HELP

Thanks in advance!
First of all congrats to you on receiving PPR. You will be fine. It takes approx 2 weeks to get the passport back. So you have enough time. Just send it. I think you should be getting it back in Feb end.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Guys!!! Here we go. With God grace got the "Ready for Visa" email today evening. :D Today is one of the best day of my life :) Thank you Lord. I will be sending my passport tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone in this forum who took their time and helped me in providing the useful information whenever I needed.
Once again thank you everyone and Good luck to the one's waiting for their DM/PPR's.
Only thing I will suggest you guys to have patience. Your time is coming soon either today or tomorrow but it's coming.

Cheers :)

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Gagan292 said:
Guys!!! Here we go. With God grace got the "Ready for Visa" email today evening. :D Today is one of the best day of my life :) Thank you Lord. I will be sending my passport tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone in this forum who took their time and helped me in providing the useful information whenever I needed.
Once again thank you everyone and Good luck to the one's waiting for their DM/PPR's.
Only thing I will suggest you guys to have patience. Your time is coming soon either today or tomorrow but it's coming.

Hello, congrats.

Are you inland or Outland?! Just curious

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Gagan292 said:
First of all congrats to you on receiving PPR. You will be fine. It takes approx 2 weeks to get the passport back. So you have enough time. Just send it. I think you should be getting it back in Feb end.

Thank you for replying

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Inland BCPNP applicant.

KEV1989

Feb 14, 2016
Gagan292 said:

Congrats Gagan, hopefully we will start to hear good news from March applicants and then us April applicants!

Cheers

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
priyankaj said:
I need URGENT HELP

Thanks in advance!
Another thing I need to add up in here. Once you receive your passport back. There will be expiry date for the visa issued. You can make plans for your trip. But you will have to come back before that visa expires. Otherwise they will cancel your PR.

You can better have an idea when they receive your Medicals to until 1 year. So if they received your Medicals in Sept 2015 then you will be getting your visa stamped valid until Sept 2016 and you can do your landing at the Port of entry before that.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Sent my Passport for stamping today. Waiting for return tracker to be activated. Hopefully next week.