+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

sw8Tjana

Star Member
Jul 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
HMJC said:
thank you for sharing your experience !

one question. Did they ask you about your address for sending PR cards ? can you tell them to use an address that wasn't on your PR application ?
Yes. What the officer asked was, "what is your current mailing address where we can send your pr Cards!". I am not sure about your second question..

champ9496

May 4, 2016
Can2017 said:
Hi everyone,

i need your opinion on an issue. I sent my passport on the 6th. Tracker says its been out for delivery since monday the 9th. Canada post says it has been delivered but that cic has a back log and that is probably why the tracker has not been updated. Cic says they do not have my passport on file and do not have any backlog for passport receipt. Now i know some people on this forum that have sent in their passport to cic after mine and it has been delivered already. so if there was a backlog then theirs should be pending as well. So any one experience this before or in the same shoes right now? what can i do. It has taken too long already and i used xpresspost. just really worried right now
Please reply back to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I had a similar situation when I wanted to inquire about my PP sent for TRV. And the officer responded back with proper information.

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Guys i have problem. I am living in British Columbia and I already did landing in bc but my wife is living in calgary. So in coutts border, officer will give hard time to my wife or they will do easily? I m so worried guys about my wife landing bcoz we got pr on bc but my wife living in calgary.
Thank you

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
Dnp2580 said:
Guys i have problem. I am living in British Columbia and I already did landing in bc but my wife is living in calgary. So in coutts border, officer will give hard time to my wife or they will do easily? I m so worried guys about my wife landing bcoz we got pr on bc but my wife living in calgary.
Thank you
No.. She has to land in BC. What I know is that you have to land in same province where you got PNP approved as it shows your intention to reside.

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
CIC off today? :(

lxtdawn001

Jan 22, 2016
sw8Tjana said:
Just sharing my experience with landing..

Left Calgary @ 9am.. Arrived at Coutts around 12pm.. Went to the US border.. Gave our passports.. The officer asked if what we are going to do in the US.. Told him to flagpole, which he understands.. Then asked if we carry any weapons, and answered NO.. We were asked to turn Left and park at the parking lot and enter the lobby and wait for our name to be called.. Entered the lobby @ 12:17pm.. Waited.. Then our names were called @ 12:30pm.. Refusal slip was given and was instructed to follow the officer who will direct the way back to the Canada Border.. @ The Canada Border, we gave our passports.. he asked our purpose in entering Canada and told him to do landing.. he asked where we live.. if we have bought anything in the usa.. if we have any weapons.. any money more than $10000 with us.. he gave back our passprts. then he asked for us to turn Left and park in the parking lot and enter the lobby.. @ 12:40, entered the lobby of Canada Border.. went in line for the traveler instead of commercial.. an officer assisted us and took out passports and the COPR.. then we were asked to wait as the officer do some verifications and wait for our name to be called.. @1:25pm, our names are called.. we were asked to initial and sign the COPR.. the officer asked if we were students or workers.. then she took all of our work permits( current and old) and asked again to seat as we read through an infosheet regarding pr while she finishes her work with our passports.. @1:30, officer called us again and gave back our passports.. informed us that pr card may take up to 3 months or less.. finally, the officer congratulated us..

Hi, Congratulations! I have a question: Do you have a valid US VISA? Thanks a lot.

crazy_diamond

Dec 20, 2016
Sent my passports to CIC Dec 28. Got application closed and approved in MyCIC today. Return tracker activated. I'll probably receive the passports on Monday and flagpole on Tuesday...

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Chetans. said:
No.. She has to land in BC. What I know is that you have to land in same province where you got PNP approved as it shows your intention to reside.
But buddy in pr application, I clearly mentioned that she is living in alberta and she doing job in Alberta. When i went to border for landing, officer asked me where is your wife and i told that officer, my wife is living in alberta.

sw8Tjana

Star Member
Jul 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
lxtdawn001 said:
Hi, Congratulations! I have a question: Do you have a valid US VISA? Thanks a lot.
No. I dont have a US visa. They understood when I said flagpole.