+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

Can2017

Jan 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

i need your opinion on an issue. I sent my passport on the 6th. Tracker says its been out for delivery since monday the 9th. Canada post says it has been delivered but that cic has a back log and that is probably why the tracker has not been updated. Cic says they do not have my passport on file and do not have any backlog for passport receipt. Now i know some people on this forum that have sent in their passport to cic after mine and it has been delivered already. so if there was a backlog then theirs should be pending as well. So any one experience this before or in the same shoes right now? what can i do. It has taken too long already and i used xpresspost. just really worried right now

mosh08

Jun 2, 2016
Just called CIC, apparently my application somehow has an unknown reason that no one send out PPR for me (Got DM Jan04 at lease, most likely even earlier, cuz I didn't really check all the time). The call center agent just send out a message to ask for me~~~~cry~~so if you also waited for a long time, give CIC a call maybe

Danise

Jun 17, 2016
mosh08 said:
Just called CIC, apparently my application somehow has an unknown reason that no one send out PPR for me (Got DM Jan04 at lease, most likely even earlier, cuz I didn't really check all the time). The call center agent just send out a message to ask for me~~~~cry~~so if you also waited for a long time, give CIC a call maybe
Thanks for sharing. Hope everything goes well for everyone

Pusama

Dec 8, 2014
agang1 said:
CIC received my PP on 29th Dec.2016 waiting for returntracker to be activate or MYCIC upadte
anyone has the same time line?
yes mine sent on the 24th december received on the 29th december 2016 no update yet so so frustrating

miyaz

Mar 4, 2016
Pusama said:
yes mine sent on the 24th december received on the 29th december 2016 no update yet so so frustrating
Same here, PPR on 22 Dec, sent PP on same day, they reached Ottawa on 29 Dec. So far no update :-/

Shanty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
NA
Does anybody faced passport being returned to CIC .In that case what is the consequence.DO cic get in touch with us or how it is.

PLEASE HELP!

pnoy ako

Jun 12, 2015
Sept 21 still waiting no DM or PPR,they request last Dec 15 for the RPRF receipt they reply Dec 28 the receiving of the document.August 7 2017 expiration of my passport.Praying nxt week got PPR.In JESUS Name.Congrats to all who got their PR.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
azure04 said:
Haha I did not expect that question, I thought like in my pocket. I asked her "You mean my bank account? or the money in my pocket right now?" she said "your bank account". For me it's fine, because I heard worse like "did you bring any explosive device or any deadly weapon?"
you have to have at least LICO of your family size, hence the question

the weapon question is even more appropriate. All firearms are required to be reported and have permits to enter Canada. failure to report weapons results in criminal charges. Think how many guns Americans tries to bring into Canada (legally or otherwise) each day. And its not only guns. E.g. Brass knuckles are prohibited as well

---

While getting my car insured in Sask., I've been asked "Will your car be used to carry radioactive and nuclear material?"

sw8Tjana

Star Member
Jul 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
Just sharing my experience with landing..

Left Calgary @ 9am.. Arrived at Coutts around 12pm.. Went to the US border.. Gave our passports.. The officer asked if what we are going to do in the US.. Told him to flagpole, which he understands.. Then asked if we carry any weapons, and answered NO.. We were asked to turn Left and park at the parking lot and enter the lobby and wait for our name to be called.. Entered the lobby @ 12:17pm.. Waited.. Then our names were called @ 12:30pm.. Refusal slip was given and was instructed to follow the officer who will direct the way back to the Canada Border.. @ The Canada Border, we gave our passports.. he asked our purpose in entering Canada and told him to do landing.. he asked where we live.. if we have bought anything in the usa.. if we have any weapons.. any money more than $10000 with us.. he gave back our passprts. then he asked for us to turn Left and park in the parking lot and enter the lobby.. @ 12:40, entered the lobby of Canada Border.. went in line for the traveler instead of commercial.. an officer assisted us and took out passports and the COPR.. then we were asked to wait as the officer do some verifications and wait for our name to be called.. @1:25pm, our names are called.. we were asked to initial and sign the COPR.. the officer asked if we were students or workers.. then she took all of our work permits( current and old) and asked again to seat as we read through an infosheet regarding pr while she finishes her work with our passports.. @1:30, officer called us again and gave back our passports.. informed us that pr card may take up to 3 months or less.. finally, the officer congratulated us..

HMJC

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Calgary
thank you for sharing your experience !

one question. Did they ask you about your address for sending PR cards ? can you tell them to use an address that wasn't on your PR application ?

sw8Tjana said:
Just sharing my experience with landing..

Left Calgary @ 9am.. Arrived at Coutts around 12pm.. Went to the US border.. Gave our passports.. The officer asked if what we are going to do in the US.. Told him to flagpole, which he understands.. Then asked if we carry any weapons, and answered NO.. We were asked to turn Left and park at the parking lot and enter the lobby and wait for our name to be called.. Entered the lobby @ 12:17pm.. Waited.. Then our names were called @ 12:30pm.. Refusal slip was given and was instructed to follow the officer who will direct the way back to the Canada Border.. @ The Canada Border, we gave our passports.. he asked our purpose in entering Canada and told him to do landing.. he asked where we live.. if we have bought anything in the usa.. if we have any weapons.. any money more than $10000 with us.. he gave back our passprts. then he asked for us to turn Left and park in the parking lot and enter the lobby.. @ 12:40, entered the lobby of Canada Border.. went in line for the traveler instead of commercial.. an officer assisted us and took out passports and the COPR.. then we were asked to wait as the officer do some verifications and wait for our name to be called.. @1:25pm, our names are called.. we were asked to initial and sign the COPR.. the officer asked if we were students or workers.. then she took all of our work permits( current and old) and asked again to seat as we read through an infosheet regarding pr while she finishes her work with our passports.. @1:30, officer called us again and gave back our passports.. informed us that pr card may take up to 3 months or less.. finally, the officer congratulated us..