+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

crisgov

Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 25, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jun 20, 2016
Nomination.....
May 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2016
Med's Done....
Jul 07, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 05, 2017
khatzmarie said:
I received my passport today with CoPR. Finally! Sept 30 2015 inland applicant
Planning to cross border this weekend in New Brunswick-Maine.

Any idea what we need to bring?
- Proof of Place of Residence (drivers license, bank account statement sent by - bank to your address, rental agreement, etc)
- Proof of Income (paystubs, bank acccount statement, offer of employment)
- An immigration document showing you have status in Canada (Work Permit, Study Permit, Visitor Visa, Etc)
- Your and your family member(s) Passport(s)
- The CoPR
- Some pocket money ( around 5 bucks in coins)

minyoo

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September, 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Interview........
Bckgrnd in progress ... Nov 2016
mosh08 said:
Hi, which number did you call? I called 1 888 242 2100, no one answers:( I got DM, but no PPR for a week now.
Called the same number and then push 1-1-3-1. they will put you through after few times.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
crisgov said:
- Proof of Place of Residence (drivers license, bank account statement sent by - bank to your address, rental agreement, etc)
- Proof of Income (paystubs, bank acccount statement, offer of employment)
- An immigration document showing you have status in Canada (Work Permit, Study Permit, Visitor Visa, Etc)
- Your and your family member(s) Passport(s)
- The CoPR
- Some pocket money ( around 5 bucks in coins)
Do they really check proof of income? Do they check that at the border when flagpoling?

M.Prasla

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Anyone here, whos dependent is outside Canada and have already sent CPC-CTD-Ottawa for instruction ( mention in Ready for Visa email) where to send passport and still waiting for CPC-CTD-Ottawa reply??

Please share if anyone has the same case Thanks

champ9496

May 4, 2016
Jovie said:
Do they really check proof of income? Do they check that at the border when flagpoling?
Mostly when you're outland. It actually doesn't make sense since CIC officer does similar assessment for funds and blah during application processing. In our case, PNP guys did the same.

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
crisgov said:
Added mine as well. The formatting looks nice thanks.

Name Pass Sent Received By CIC Return Tracker Approved MyCIC
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sand123456 Dec 16 Dec 19 Dec 29 -
JOVIE Dec 16 Dec 23 Jan 9 Jan 6
sdr207 Dec 19 Dec 22 - Jan 5
Blessing1. Dec 20 Dec 23 Jan 9 -
liang3164 Dec 20 Dec 22 Jan 5 Jan 5
MORNMOR Dec 20 Dec 22 - -
waitingwaiting Dec 21 Dec 22 Jan 5 Jan 5
Swat_25s Dec 21 Dec 23 Jan 9 Jan 6
azure04 Dec 21 Dec 28 Jan 4 Jan 5
Dlobo Dec 22 Dec 23 Jan 10 -
lemondrop Dec 22 Dec 28 - Jan 10
HMJC Dec 22 Dec 28 Jan 10 -
travigne Dec 23 Dec 28 - Jan 9
SHANTY Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
Luckchamp Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
honylalwani Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
Whielion08 Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
azn_boi Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
catlady78 Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
sairamg48 Dec 27 Dec 30 - -
Lime345 Dec 28 Dec 30 - -
crazy_diamond Dec 28 Dec 30 - -
crisgov Jan 6 Jan 10 - -

I added mine as well...

Henro

Jan 12, 2017
M.Prasla said:
Anyone here, whos dependent is outside Canada and have already sent CPC-CTD-Ottawa for instruction ( mention in Ready for Visa email) where to send passport and still waiting for CPC-CTD-Ottawa reply??

Please share if anyone has the same case Thanks
I have the same issue and I sent them email the same day you did, Jan 6. Have been waiting patiently but it's frustrating now

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
Hi Everybody,

I would like to share my flag poling experience yesterday Jan 11, 2017. We arrive at around 10:30 and finished approximately half an hour (it would be faster if we are not walking or we know which door to enter). At the US border, no one stopped us and we went directly inside (had trouble looking for the door) and immediately went in line. After few minutes we were called and asked what is our purpose. We said flagpoling. The officer took our passport and no other questions asked after that. After few minutes, he gave us the refusal paper (the term refusal may sound harsh but I have B1/B2 visa, and this is actually the procedure with the reason "flagpole"). He instructed us to go back to the Canada border and no one accompany us to the Canada border. We walked again and looked for the lane or the door for pedestrian. At the counter (Canada border), She asked for the purpose and took our passport. Few questions asked like "Did someone give you a gift while you were in the US?", "Did you buy something from the thrift store?", "Did you bring any agricultural products, fruits, vegetable, poultry, meat etc?" and others. It took less than 2 minutes. Then we went inside for the landing. The officer asked for our CoPR and passport. She asked some few questions, like "Have you ever been convicted to any crime inside or outside Canada?", "How much money do you have in your account?" Etc...

I know that we should bring valid Work Permit, visa, ID's, Passport and CoPR. Guess what, What they actually needed from us are Passports and CoPRs. They did not asked for my work permit, any other ID's, they did not even open my bag (which I know they have scanners so they know that what inside are just papers). I would also like to remind you that every person had different experience at the border. Some were asked for work permit, bank details, residential addresses, blah blah. But our experience was quick, less complicated and no drama. :) Good luck for those who are waiting. I know the long wait is killing you but it is worth the wait. God bless us!

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
Name Pass Sent Received By CIC Return Tracker Approved MyCIC
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sand123456 Dec 16 Dec 19 Dec 29 -
JOVIE Dec 16 Dec 23 Jan 9 Jan 6
sdr207 Dec 19 Dec 22 - Jan 5
Blessing1. Dec 20 Dec 23 Jan 9 -
liang3164 Dec 20 Dec 22 Jan 5 Jan 5
MORNMOR Dec 20 Dec 22 - -
waitingwaiting Dec 21 Dec 22 Jan 5 Jan 5
Swat_25s Dec 21 Dec 23 Jan 9 Jan 6
azure04 Dec 21 Dec 28 Jan 5 Jan 4
Dlobo Dec 22 Dec 23 Jan 10 -
lemondrop Dec 22 Dec 28 - Jan 10
HMJC Dec 22 Dec 28 Jan 10 -
travigne Dec 23 Dec 28 - Jan 9
SHANTY Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
Luckchamp Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
honylalwani Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
Whielion08 Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
azn_boi Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
catlady78 Dec 23 Dec 28 - -
sairamg48 Dec 27 Dec 30 - -
Lime345 Dec 28 Dec 30 - -
crazy_diamond Dec 28 Dec 30 - -
crisgov Jan 6 Jan 10 - -

Sorry mine was approved first before the tracker was activated, I received it on Dec 9,...

alexatam

Jan 4, 2017
res952 said:
Application Filed: Oct 28th, 2015
AOR: Feb 2nd
Medical Request: Sept 9th, 2015
DM: None
PPR email: Jan 11th, 2016
Passport on the way to Ottawa: Jan 12th, 2016
Hi. Do you remember when your background check started? I am October, 28 applicant as well, but no BC started yet. Thanks in advance

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
azure04 said:
Hi Everybody,

I would like to share my flag poling experience yesterday Jan 11, 2017. We arrive at around 10:30 and finished approximately half an hour (it would be faster if we are not walking or we know which door to enter). At the US border, no one stopped us and we went directly inside (had trouble looking for the door) and immediately went in line. After few minutes we were called and asked what is our purpose. We said flagpoling. The officer took our passport and no other questions asked after that. After few minutes, he gave us the refusal paper (the term refusal may sound harsh but I have B1/B2 visa, and this is actually the procedure with the reason "flagpole"). He instructed us to go back to the Canada border and no one accompany us to the Canada border. We walked again and looked for the lane or the door for pedestrian. At the counter (Canada border), She asked for the purpose and took our passport. Few questions asked like "Did someone give you a gift while you were in the US?", "Did you buy something from the thrift store?", "Did you bring any agricultural products, fruits, vegetable, poultry, meat etc?" and others. It took less than 2 minutes. Then we went inside for the landing. The officer asked for our CoPR and passport. She asked some few questions, like "Have you ever been convicted to any crime inside or outside Canada?", "How much money do you have in your account?" Etc...

I know that we should bring valid Work Permit, visa, ID's, Passport and CoPR. Guess what, What they actually needed from us are Passports and CoPRs. They did not asked for my work permit, any other ID's, they did not even open my bag (which I know they have scanners so they know that what inside are just papers). I would also like to remind you that every person had different experience at the border. Some were asked for work permit, bank details, residential addresses, blah blah. But our experience was quick, less complicated and no drama. :) Good luck for those who are waiting. I know the long wait is killing you but it is worth the wait. God bless us!
please share which border did you go?

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
azure04 said:
Hi Everybody,

"How much money do you have in your account?"

This is really an inappropriate question i believe lollll...
What do you think what is the minimum amount do they expect ?

Thanks,

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi all
i going for landing tomorrow and i am from Alberta, please advise which border is better Coutts or Carway for flagpole?

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.