+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
mosh08 said:
Hi, I got the pretty much same email as you last and I got MR several days after I submitted my updated schedule A and everything listed after "PLEASE NOTE". (if you have paid RPRF, just ignore it). Hope this helps :)

Hi Mosh08..
did you sen all the listed documents after "please note below"? if yes then did you had the police clearance re-done ?

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Nh Nguyen said:
Did they say in the email that you are missing the activity in this period of time? Mine one doesn't say anything.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the

schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the

10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the

most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly

completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps

in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

all they had in the email is following:-

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section Cool. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2006/06 - 2006/08.

This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/05

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to:
When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

· Original Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Regular mail:
ATTN: BF Registry
Case Processing Agent
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
ATTN: BF Registry
Case Processing Agent
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees:

- PASSPORTS : Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

pp2713

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Sept 2015
AOR Received.
04 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 June 2016
Med's Done....
04 July 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
PujaGhosh said:
Hi,

I am Bangladeshi nationality came to India for study and just finished my B.Tech program. My husband is living and working in Canada. He has applied for Permanent Resident of Canada and its in processing. Last week he received MR of us. I visited Canada in last December as a visitor visa. The visa was applied to New Delhi visa office and they gave me visa within 5 business day. Though I applied for only one month visa at that time as there was a semester break of one month only. My last visa expired on Feb., 2016. So I applied for the visitor visa again on May, 25 to the New Delhi office. Yesterday I received a MR form regarding my visitor visa. So now I got two (2) MR one of PR and the other of visitor visa. Could any one help me please whether I need to do medical for both PR and visitor visa or I can do only for PR and use the reference for the visitor visa?
Hi

You can go for medical and make sure they are doing eMedical for immigration (Unless you haven't done emedical before for immigration or any visas).

So in your case since you have two MR one for Visitor Visa and one for PR, What you should do is, do the medical from wherever you are submit the same for your visitors visa and for your PR application. Meaning, you have to provide the UMI number or just scan and send that eMedical page to your husband here in Canada. It should work.

And you can ask your husband to consult the same doctor where he is gonna go for his medical in Canada that what can be done for you. He can even call in CIC, they will surely guide what can be done in this case. But as far as I know you could do as I mentioned above. I am telling you from the previous post I have read on this forum so far.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
jocker said:
Hi Guys

Has anyone reused ME, issued for work permit (earlier this year), for PR? Thanks.
yes I read somewhere here that its possible, I believe you can use ME issued for work permit as long as it is still valid.

PujaGhosh

Jun 29, 2016
Hi,
Thanks for your quick response. I am very new and bit worried also. So what I have understood is that I will do eMedical from India and send the EMI no. (it should be EMI instead of UMI right?) to my husband, who is living in Canada and then he will give the EMI no. to the doctor from where he would be doing his Medical. The doctor of Canada would be able to use the EMI no. to send the report. Is that right?. I booked an appointment for medical on 7th July, so what MR form I will give to the Medical Center PR or Visitor visa? and do they (Medical Center) need to send the report because what I knew the medical center send the medical report to the immigration or visa office?

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
Jovie said:
yes I read somewhere here that its possible, I believe you can use ME issued for work permit as long as it is still valid.
Do you please know how long CIC give on the email request to submit the results.

pp2713

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Sept 2015
AOR Received.
04 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 June 2016
Med's Done....
04 July 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
PujaGhosh said:
Hi,
Thanks for your quick response. I am very new and bit worried also. So what I have understood is that I will do eMedical from India and send the EMI no. (it should be EMI instead of UMI right?) to my husband, who is living in Canada and then he will give the EMI no. to the doctor from where he would be doing his Medical. The doctor of Canada would be able to use the EMI no. to send the report. Is that right?. I booked an appointment for medical on 7th July, so what MR form I will give to the Medical Center PR or Visitor visa? and do they (Medical Center) need to send the report because what I knew the medical center send the medical report to the immigration or visa office?
Once you have completed your medical the doctor will give one page. This page will have these information on it your photo (they will take your photo prior to medical process) your name, gender, passport number, issue and expiry date of it, birthdate etc.

You have to keep this page and send it to your husband it has all the information you don't need to worry bout anything after. And it is UMI number or IME not EMI number. Again you don't need to worry for anything. what you have to do is just send the copy of that page to your husband it has all the information on it. Just have your medical done and keep that page it is imp.

If your husband has filed PR application himself then what he needs to do is submit your medical report page to CIC that you'll send to him and mention the reason that's it. CIC will update it. And your husbands medical will be submitted through the doctor with whom he will be doing his medical. (If doctor here in Canada is not able to help with what should be done with your medical then)

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
Jovie said:
Is it true that ME must be valid at the time of landing?

katherine_90

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Nh Nguyen said:
Mine was open. I didn't apply for LIMA exempt. If you have an open PGWP and no restrictions on Nomination letter. You should be fine with the suggested documents. You can check with others to make sure.
Thank you so much for your reply, 1 more question for the Letter of employment, is it same with the employment status?

Thank you

katherine_90

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
jocker said:
For BOWP you do not need an LMIA Exemp. You will likely get an open work permit, but it may have province restriction. You know how to apply online. Don't you?
Hi:
Yes, i know how to apply online. what is a province restriction?

Do I need:
Statement from the province that identifies the job and employer and states that:
• you are urgently needed by your employer who has offered you a job in that province or territory
• the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities,
• the employment is not part-time or seasonal, and
• the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian

Thank you

khatzmarie

Jan 16, 2016
waitingwaiting said:
U r going to Trash ur Work permit in couple of months. Don't worry u have a lot lot lot time.
I have same question but my open work permit will expire this October 7 2016. Should I still renew it? Just did my emedical today too.

silentchords

Dec 23, 2013
Inland Applicant. Ontario provincial Nominee International Masters Graduate Stream (Inland).

Timeline:

Sept 16th, 2015: Application received by CIO NS.
Dec 18th, 2015 : AOR
Apr 22nd, 2016 : Reminder Email. (Paid RPRF immediately after reminder).
Jun 10th. 2016: Request for updated Schedule A (Sent immediately)
Jun 30th, 2016: Medical Request (Medical done on July 4th - awaiting physician's assessment to CIC, typically takes 5 business days)

Next step: if all is well, up next passport request may be ? :)

Does anyone have any idea about how long it takes for passport request once medical is done ?

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
katherine_90 said:
Hi:
Yes, i know how to apply online. what is a province restriction?

Do I need:
Statement from the province that identifies the job and employer and states that:
• you are urgently needed by your employer who has offered you a job in that province or territory
• the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities,
• the employment is not part-time or seasonal, and
• the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian

Thank you
As far as I know (and what I've done and got BOWP) you only need: IMM5710E, copy of your passport, digital photo and AOR with nomination attached to explanation letter. First 3 documents I had in my checklist, last 2 required for BOWP. Your situation may differ

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Hello all,

I have some queries regarding PCC. As a Principal Applicant, I will have to include my spouse as my dependent in CIC Application. Is PCC required to be dispatched in CIC Application for both (me and my spouse, likewise MR) OR is it required only for me (the Principal Applicant, likewise IELTS result), as this specific requirement is not mentioned in Document Checklist (IMM5690E)?

Second, is the original PCC should be dispatched to CIC Application or only a photocopy of it will be enough?

I would be appreciate the reply.

Regards,

Noor