+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi,
Can someone please help me i need to know when going for medical do we need original passports as my passport is expiring Dec 2016 and till now i thought we need to carry original passport for medical so i didnt apply for new passport as i was waiting for medical ( i recieved my AOR jan 25th). But May 20th i received reminder from CIC in which they mentioned to re-new passport & today again i received reminder for passport . Now my concern is if i apply for re-newel today will this affect my medical.
Please Help.

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi there,
I got following email from CIC:-

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8). Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2006/06 - 2006/08.

This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/05

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to:
When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

· Original Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Regular mail:
ATTN: BF Registry
Case Processing Agent
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
Case Processing Agent
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees:

- PASSPORTS : Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

But i am confused as my original birth certificate was in both languages English & Punjabi on the same document. Also i have sent my police clearance with my original file but they again mentioned to send it. Is it just a reminder or they want me to send it again as i got this email second time. Please advise.

mosh08

Jun 2, 2016
swat_25s said:
Hi there,
I got following email from CIC:-

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8). Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2006/06 - 2006/08.

This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/05

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to:
When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

· Original Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Regular mail:
Case Processing Agent
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
Case Processing Agent
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees:

- PASSPORTS : Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

But i am confused as my original birth certificate was in both languages English & Punjabi on the same document. Also i have sent my police clearance with my original file but they again mentioned to send it. Is it just a reminder or they want me to send it again as i got this email second time. Please advise.
Hi, I got the pretty much same email as you last and I got MR several days after I submitted my updated schedule A and everything listed after "PLEASE NOTE". (if you have paid RPRF, just ignore it). Hope this helps :)

Nh Nguyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar - 8 - 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Oct - 27 -2016
Med's Done....
Nov - 4 - 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb - 6 -2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar- 8- 2017
LANDED..........
inland
mosh08 said:
Hi, I got the pretty much same email as you last and I got MR several days after I submitted my updated schedule A and everything listed after "PLEASE NOTE". (if you have paid RPRF, just ignore it). Hope this helps :)
Hi,
If I don't change address or employment, should I submit an update schedule A?

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
But all that mentioned after please note I have already submitted but do they want me to send it again? I sent my original police clearance already do I need to get that fingerprints thing again?

Lakshita

Mar 29, 2016
Re: PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015) swat_25s

I have received the same email. I have sent them the new schedule A form. Make sure you do not leave any gaps in your personal history.
Even if you were at home for that specific time period mention it to them that you were at home or

Nh Nguyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar - 8 - 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Oct - 27 -2016
Med's Done....
Nov - 4 - 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb - 6 -2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar- 8- 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Lakshita said:
I have received the same email. I have sent them the new schedule A form. Make sure you do not leave any gaps in your personal history.
Even if you were at home for that specific time period mention it to them that you were at home or
Did you mail your new schedule A to CIC?

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Someone help me i need to know when going for medical do we need original passports as my passport is expiring Dec 2016 and till now i thought we need to carry original passport for medical so i didnt apply for new passport as i was waiting for medical ( i recieved my AOR jan 25th). But May 20th i received reminder from CIC in which they mentioned to re-new passport & today again i received reminder for passport . Now my concern is if i apply for re-newel today will this affect my medical.
Please Help.

Lakshita

Mar 29, 2016
swat_25s
no i did not send any thing except schedule A form They are asking because you have gaps 2006/06 - 2006/08. in your personal hostory
thats why thet ask same for me

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Thank you so much Lakshita..I was just confused that do I need all 3 listed documents again or not as it doesn't say in email ignore if sent already..
Thanks for your help :)

Nh Nguyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar - 8 - 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Oct - 27 -2016
Med's Done....
Nov - 4 - 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb - 6 -2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar- 8- 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Lakshita said:
swat_25s
no i did not send any thing except schedule A form They are asking because you have gaps 2006/06 - 2006/08. in your personal hostory
thats why thet ask same for me
Did they say in the email that you are missing the activity in this period of time? Mine one doesn't say anything.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the

schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the

10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the

most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly

completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps

in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Amrinder_Harika said:
guys,

off the topic question: If you got nominated using PNP, is it okay to switch the province once you will get your PR card say you have a good job opportunity in other province?

Am
See my signature

PujaGhosh

Jun 29, 2016
Hi,

I am Bangladeshi nationality came to India for study and just finished my B.Tech program. My husband is living and working in Canada. He has applied for Permanent Resident of Canada and its in processing. Last week he received MR of us. I visited Canada in last December as a visitor visa. The visa was applied to New Delhi visa office and they gave me visa within 5 business day. Though I applied for only one month visa at that time as there was a semester break of one month only. My last visa expired on Feb., 2016. So I applied for the visitor visa again on May, 25 to the New Delhi office. Yesterday I received a MR form regarding my visitor visa. So now I got two (2) MR one of PR and the other of visitor visa. Could any one help me please whether I need to do medical for both PR and visitor visa or I can do only for PR and use the reference for the visitor visa?