+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

lilyani

Aug 22, 2014
Congrates!!!

Is this BC PNP? Can i ask which country are you from? Mine is received on June 7th, BG since Oct 23rd.
When did you start background checking?
Have you applied GCMS notes? what is the status on there if you did?

Sorry, I have too many question, it's been 20 months already, drive me crazy!!
Thanks! Nope it’s SINP PNP Inland. I’m from Philippines. Background check: September 2017. No i didn’t apply for GCMS notes. I just wait and check my account in CIC.

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hi, anyone here got a problem with there upfront medical ? On which for the pass month from you had it till now, it wasn’t uploaded on your account or it wasn’t even shows passed, still on review and then cic sent you a medical request even though you still have valid medical? Did you redo your medical or you just waited till it was uploaded..

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hi, anyone here got a problem with there upfront medical ? On which for the pass month from you had it till now, it wasn’t uploaded on your account or it wasn’t even shows passed, still on review and then cic sent you a medical request even though you still have valid medical? Did you redo your medical or you just waited till it was uploaded..
If it is valid for at least more than 90 days upload that one

Reactions: ChrisCornel

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
If it is valid for at least more than 90 days upload that one
I just talked to my MP, they said, that my result was just sitting on their file and wasn’t forwarded yet to the officer but now everything is ok.. they have found it and send it to my case officer.. hopefully will see may Medical changed into passed.

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
Congrates!!!

Is this BC PNP? Can i ask which country are you from? Mine is received on June 7th, BG since Oct 23rd.

You are BGIP from Oct 2017?

factplay

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Congrates!!!

ty_sang, do you mind sharing the rest of your timeline as well please? Thank you.

hastur

Aug 22, 2017
Hi There...My GF and myself applied separately and now we become common-law partner....CIC asked her to submit proof of relationship like joint bank acct etc....were you requested for similar things?

and I'm curious what happened to your and your BF's applications after that? CIC merged them together or they will consider two cases as separate? thanks!
No cic didn't ask me any proof of relationship. We already changed our marriage status with CRA, I don't know if that's the reason. To be honest I don't think it makes sense to submit proof because they're supposed to see you two live in the same address.

And yes they will merge the application after processing it.

linkin99

Jan 14, 2017
No cic didn't ask me any proof of relationship. We already changed our marriage status with CRA, I don't know if that's the reason. To be honest I don't think it makes sense to submit proof because they're supposed to see you two live in the same address.

And yes they will merge the application after processing it.

Sharlain08

Jan 25, 2018
Just got PPR email. Jun 30 2016 applicant
Hello im also june 30 2016 aplicant. Congratulations. May i ask your timeline pls. I called CiC this morning and said thru the voice prompt that they havent recieved my medical yet but nackground was in process already but as i talked to the agent the medical and all docs was recieved and its moving forward. Hopefully to recieve it soon. My ecas was not also updating. Thanks

Ryan126

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Hello im also june 30 2016 aplicant. Congratulations. May i ask your timeline pls. I called CiC this morning and said thru the voice prompt that they havent recieved my medical yet but nackground was in process already but as i talked to the agent the medical and all docs was recieved and its moving forward. Hopefully to recieve it soon. My ecas was not also updating. Thanks
my file received by CIC : June 30th 2016
AOR : Oct 13th 2016
add spouse : Jan 2017
request for more doc. and questionnaires: June 13th 2017
medical submitted upfront : Sept 6th 2017
medical passed = Nov 11th, 2017
PPR = march 1st, 2018

Reactions: ashhad