+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

mandygirl

Dec 18, 2017
May 12th applicant, BG is in process. BOWP is expiring on october 19th. Yes, you can extend your BOWP. I called CIC, they have said that you will need to upload your medical examination proof along with other required documents. I'm going to apply for the extention maybe after first week of october. You still have 2 more months till your BOWP expires. I would wait till november 15th if i were you.
Hello Malik_ovs, please could you list the other required document that will be used to apply for BOWP the second time. i had to defer my medical xray examination, and my bridge work permit is about to expire. i am a provincial nominee applicant. thanks

mandygirl

Dec 18, 2017
Yes I have applied in August for second time and got my work permit aswell. It should be $510 because open work-permit fees is $100 and application fee $155. There is no additional $100
Hello Anilipanili, please could you list out the document you submitted to apply for a second bridge work permit, my old bridge work permit is about to expire. i have my medical done and i am a provincial nominee candidate

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, anyone in here got a "free pre-arrival services" email from cic even without getting a MR nor PPR?

Here's my timeline
Aug. 09, 2016- Applied for Nomination
Feb. 28, 2017- Received Nomination (AINP)
March 09, 2017- Submitted PNP application to IRCC by paper
April 18, 2017- Received AOR
September 22, 2017 - Received reminder email and submitted the docs asked.
December- Pre-arrival services

Will appreciate any feedback or comments! :)

Preetbirring

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi Everyone.
Passport sent on Nov 9th
Passport Received on Nov 10th
I Got my passport back today

I have one question. I have planned a trip for Christmas to USA. Can I do landing at the time of return? And I got PR through Alberta Nominee. Can we cross border in another province??? Please suggest

Reactions: miyaezailmoss

Ak0070

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hi Everyone.
Passport sent on Nov 9th

I have one question. I have planned a trip for Christmas to USA. Can I do landing at the time of return? And I got PR through Alberta Nominee. Can we cross border in another province??? Please suggest
Yes you can .. I called them and they said you can do through any port of landing in Canada

Fafa17

Jul 24, 2017
anyone who sent passports in December get your passport back?
PP sent on Dec.8th
PP received on Dec. 11th
still waiting for pp back

t_Addy.

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Hi Everyone.
Passport sent on Nov 9th

Yes, you can land at the customs (at the airport) on your back from the US. And you can land at any Canadian airport.

Congratulations on your PR by the way.