+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

karan gulati

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Should i pay whole $1040(Processing fee + RPRF) because there is not any option to pay $490 only.
And i have sent a draft of $550(processing fee).

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
Hello everyone,.. i have a little question... recently i called cic call center and ask agent to remove my consultant’s address.... she removed it ... now in my ecas i see only one address that is under “Home Address “ there is no mailing address as it used to be ... now i want to ask that now there is no mailing address will they consider my home address as mailing address too or should i call them again to ask to my home address as mailing address too?
If u recently applied for bowp or any new application then its normal

Canadianeagle

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Just talk with agent decision made November 17 but no ppr yet .
He said they might be doing final review at this stage . It may take few more weeks before I receive passport request .
If I don’t hear anything from them by Jan than I should contact them again .
For most of the May-applicants received DM should likely to become permanent resident in Jan 2018.

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
He said they might be doing final review at this stage . It may take few more weeks before I receive passport request .
For most of the May-applicants received DM should likely to become permanent resident in Jan 2018.
So for these May applicants havnt received DM should be postponed after Jan 2018???

dumplingdang

Star Member
May 29, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016
Thats insane.

ss11canada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
so..you know u r DM from the call ctr agent? did you see the update from your online account?
all the people who received DM, you guys received it through myCIC or eCAS?
anybody could tell that the difference between myCIC account and eCAS, because I found eCAS was not that up-to-date, and the agent said so too. myCIC looks more relevant..

Canadianeagle

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
so..you know u r DM from the call ctr agent? did you see the update from your online account?
all the people who received DM, you guys received it through myCIC or eCAS?
anybody could tell that the difference between myCIC account and eCAS, because I found eCAS was not that up-to-date, and the agent said so too. myCIC looks more relevant..
Yes my status shows DM and Mp also confirmed that DM is made and they doing final review. Call centre agent also confirmed same details. As far as I know my cic u get to see more accurate details than ecas.

Imran-crx

Jan 5, 2015
anyone got ppr today? my status changed to DM on Ecas last week on Monday. No ppr yet. My cic still says BG check in process.

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017

ss11canada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Yes my status shows DM and Mp also confirmed that DM is made and they doing final review. Call centre agent also confirmed same details. As far as I know my cic u get to see more accurate details than ecas.
Thanks..I was thinking DM is after the final review..why they still final review after made decisions..
but you gonna receive PPR very soon..congras!