+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Cysthea

Apr 29, 2016
I got medical request on 1st march 17
After that nothing...... almost 7 months since MR
M in 19 mnths
If you are at 19th month then it makes you a feb-march applicant. Sounds like you should be getting it relatively soon. Are you inland? I think you should really call CIC.

Cysthea

Apr 29, 2016
I got medical request on 1st march 17
After that nothing...... almost 7 months since MR
M in 19 mnths
And also, when I said "assuming 3-5 months" is really for ppl like me receiving MR at 15th months. A few landed applicants all has completed their process between 18-20 months, that is how I calculated the 3-5 months of waiting time after MR. If u got your MR at 12 months, and at 19th months, that is still under my theory of 18-20 months. I hope you get it soon. Please don't prove I'm wrong!! :eek: But really, call them.

I m

Dec 14, 2016
Hello all,

I am April 25, 2016 Applicant. waiting to get DM and PPR.

Please read my whole MSG.

Every one in this group tried to contact your Local MPs, immigration MPs and many other ways such as Web forms etc.
BUT guys we don't need any of their help. Some time you need to see at the roots to resolve your problems.
And our roots is PNP.

i know many of you will think that they wont help. But Guys we can argue them that we are approved Nominee holders and we have waited for regular processing time of CIC + PNP application time. And our applications should be processed faster then any others as our PNP application was same as Federal application and we have been passed through most of things and we got our nomination years ago.

lets contact our PNP offices together and ask for their help.

And always remember one person can not make any changes

Thanks let me know what you all think.

googgirl

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
is it this one :

Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257)
Who must fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by each person applying for a Temporary Resident Visa to visit Canada.

Note
Fill out the form
You must answer all the questions on this form unless instructed otherwise.

Download and fill out the form on a computer.

You also have the option to save your form and fill it out later.

Note: Filling out the form on a computer is easier and reduces mistakes that can slow down the application process.

Read and follow the questions below to help you fill out the form.

Question 1
Type your universal client identification number (UCI), if known. Otherwise, leave it blank. If this is your first time dealing with us you will not have a UCI.
Question 2
From the list, select the language (English or French) in which you would like to receive your service.
Question 3
From the list, select the type of visa you are applying for:
  • Visitor visa: official document issued by a visa office that is placed in the passport which allows you to seeu k entry to Canada.
    Note: This visa may also be used for repeated entries into Canada from the USA or St. Pierre and Miquelon provided you do not enter any other country. Such entries must occur within the time validated for your stay in Canada.

• Transit Visa: is required for persons travelling through Canada for less than 48 hours on their way to another country.
    Note: To obtain a transit visa you must provide specific evidence of your travel itinerary from your transportation company or travel agent.

I am actually also applying for TRV ..

The fee for that is $ 100.00 CAD . ISNT IT ?

Hi

did you applied for TRV ?

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
Yes m march applicant
I called them 5-7 times, 5 GCMS notes nothing works
As we know call centre agents are for general enquiries even they don't know how long it will take
They just give u stupid nd scripted answers
They can't reach to officers who processing our files
If you are at 19th month then it makes you a feb-march applicant. Sounds like you should be getting it relatively soon. Are you inland? I think you should really call CIC.

Hellocanadamp

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Apr 18 applicant here.
I talked to one of the agents there today.
Files are complited and in pending for final review but he isnt sure when it will be started and how long it will take.

googgirl

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi

did you applied for TRV ?

hi

in my case i got IMM5752 but my husband got IMM5807 i dont know why pls help me on this topic.

and in IMM5807 ask me 3 option

question - i am applying for one or more of the following
1.Extension of my temporary resident status
2.Restoration of temporary resident status as a visitor
3.Initial temporary resident permit or extension of temporary resident permit

pls guide me

thanks

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Last week I have filled up the web form and I let CIC know that my application has passed the normal timeline. Today I have received reply from CIC the following email....
Let me know your thoughts...

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While examining your file, we were happy to notice that the situation you have reported in your Web form is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.
Such bunch of idiots... Dont even bother to provide a simple response. They shoudl all be sacked or paid less than minimum wage for what they do.

ideas

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
27th April 2016 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
1st November 2016 (RPRF and updated schedule A)
Nomination.....
15th April 2016(MPNP inland applicant)
AOR Received.
credit card charged on May 25th. AOR : 23rd June 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Upfront 16th January 2017
Med's Done....
Passed 25th January 2017
Passport Req..
September 01, 2017. Background changed to in progress on August 25th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
September 22, 2017
LANDED..........
September 27, 2017

Preetbirring

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello all,

I am April 25, 2016 Applicant. waiting to get DM and PPR.

Please read my whole MSG.

Every one in this group tried to contact your Local MPs, immigration MPs and many other ways such as Web forms etc.
BUT guys we don't need any of their help. Some time you need to see at the roots to resolve your problems.
And our roots is PNP.

i know many of you will think that they wont help. But Guys we can argue them that we are approved Nominee holders and we have waited for regular processing time of CIC + PNP application time. And our applications should be processed faster then any others as our PNP application was same as Federal application and we have been passed through most of things and we got our nomination years ago.

lets contact our PNP offices together and ask for their help.

And always remember one person can not make any changes

Thanks let me know what you all think.
hi Guy,
I am 22 april applicant. BG in process from 21 August. I contact immigration on 26 August on pan. She said your file is very positive just officer signature left. What should I do? Should I call them again?? Or through Web form?

Preetbirring

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Should I do cal or webform??
If employer changes his location Do we need to update his location too? He just changed 20 days ago. But file already passed 17 months.
Thanks
Hi Guys,

I am April 18,2016 applicant = more than 17months..no update as well :( but i got a reply from Case Specific Enquiry..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on September 7, 2017, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by December 7, 2017, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Vicki, Agent 3594

ambdxb

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-08-2016
Doc's Request.
Additional documents requested 16-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
11-05-2018
You have been waiting for 8 and a half months since your med exam? How long have you been waiting so far? Have you contacted cic? Are you an inland applicant?
yes we are waiting for 8 1/2 months after medical. we didn't contact CIC as 3 months still left in 16 months .after that we will check with them.
we do have consultant that why I can only check the status on ECAS.
regards,