+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Jason_PG

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Prince George
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-09-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
anyone knows why my Iranian friends (May-2016) got requests from CIC to send in updates of their personal history? Does that happen to anyone? They were waiting for DM but suddenly got this request which might delay the application for another few months.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
anyone knows why my Iranian friends (May-2016) got requests from CIC to send in updates of their personal history? Does that happen to anyone? They were waiting for DM but suddenly got this request which might delay the application for another few months.
Unfortunately, recently they do in-depth screening for most Iranian applicants, in particular those who are student or having M.Sc and PhD. That's why they ask for CV or history. There are no updates on the Iranian applications that were sent after June 2015. Right now timeline for in-depth security is more than 1 year after the 2nd backgorund changes into in progress. Your major, sex, age, ... does not matter. CSIS completes their part in 3-4 months but that's not the end because applications have been pending at CBSA.

Last edited:

miladfma

Apr 5, 2016
I'm May 27th applicant and haven't got any messages yet but it's not going forward too. Been in Canada for almost 7 years and this is getting really frustrating. Another delay???

Reactions: nomi.ch93