+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

yui

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-04-29
AOR Received.
2016-06-25
Med's Request
2017-05-02
Med's Done....
2017-05-09
I just got this reply for my webform enquiry. Please below for their reply and my enquiry. This is very wague and irrelevant. Can someone please advise what this means?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While examining your file, we were happy to notice that the situation you have reported in your Web form is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

Enquiry:

Hello - my application has exceeded the normal processing time of 16 months. I applied on April 25th, 2016. Could you please advise on the status of my application? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance. Best regards,
This answer is NOT helpful AT ALL, I was wondering when you applied web inquiries? I did it yesterday, I image what answer I would get from CIC

tandpteam

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-12-2017
I just got this reply for my webform enquiry. Please below for their reply and my enquiry. This is very wague and irrelevant. Can someone please advise what this means?

Good day,

While examining your file, we were happy to notice that the situation you have reported in your Web form is now resolved.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Change of address

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Enquiry:

Hello - my application has exceeded the normal processing time of 16 months. I applied on April 25th, 2016. Could you please advise on the status of my application? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance. Best regards,
Customer Service/Call Agent usually have reply templates. He/she probably clicked on the wrong template and was like f*** it, there're many other ppl waiting, let them wait together. :D;)

I was so tempted to send them a message (even an essay haha), my application will hit 16 months in 3 weeks...but probably I need not. They don't care, never do :(:(

Reactions: nomi.ch93

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
June 27 got MR ! All june applicants who have not received their MR yet have NOTHING to worry. Its your turn now, you guys have stayed patient no reason to wreck your nerves now. Its a matter of day or two

Reactions: djangel08 and AABH

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017
June 27 got MR ! All june applicants who have not received their MR yet have NOTHING to worry. Its your turn now, you guys have stayed patient no reason to wreck your nerves now. Its a matter of day or two
yeah for sure it will come!..but I know the feeling though!..:)

tandpteam

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-12-2017

alvin0811

Aug 23, 2017
PEI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-2016
Nomination.....
03-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
IELTS Request
send with package
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
10-05-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello All. So finally the CIC website starts working again. Just check my application status, it shows that Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information, and Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. That means cic is currently working on my background and no final decision yet right. I am april 25 applicant.

Believethat

Sep 6, 2017
Hello All. So finally the CIC website starts working again. Just check my application status, it shows that Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information, and Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. That means cic is currently working on my background and no final decision yet right. I am april 25 applicant.
I am April 4 applicant and have same message.

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017

nomi.ch93

Apr 11, 2012

Good day,

· Change of address

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Enquiry:

Like for real. They are too busy processing files for Exprrss Entry candidates, who haven't paid a dime of tax. And yet me,you and most of members here busted our aaaa's off working in winters&summers to get this nonsense replies. What joke IRCC has become in my mind.
I am still positive after more than 17 months of my life has been gone waiting for this.
All the best to others who are waiting

ideas

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
27th April 2016 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
1st November 2016 (RPRF and updated schedule A)
Nomination.....
15th April 2016(MPNP inland applicant)
AOR Received.
credit card charged on May 25th. AOR : 23rd June 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Upfront 16th January 2017
Med's Done....
Passed 25th January 2017
Passport Req..
September 01, 2017. Background changed to in progress on August 25th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
September 22, 2017
LANDED..........
September 27, 2017
I think you are closer to PPR now. My background in progress status lasted less than a week before I got PPR. I'm pretty sure you should get PPR by end of this week or early next week

Reactions: glk