+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
I think.cic will.update its processing time to 20 months as no body is getting ppr..
We should avoid the paper app
Sometimes they stop for a while when it is holidays for example summer and christmas. You will notice a change after september time things will speed up!!!

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa Visa office - By email

• Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.
  • After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your question. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Ottawa Visa office - By email

• Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.
  • After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your question. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.
It takes time to send your applications to Ottawa and your applications are still in Sydney. Right now many inland applicants from 2015 and also Jan 2016 still waiting for a decision. Our medicals have been expired and I guess that's why they have stopped issuing medical as hundreds of 2015 applicants still waiting without any decision. Based on my personal experience if you can apply through EE don't waste your time on paper base.

Hellocanadamp

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
It takes time to send your applications to Ottawa and your applications are still in Sydney. Right now many inland applicants from 2015 and also Jan 2016 still waiting for a decision. Our medicals have been expired and I guess that's why they have stopped issuing medical as hundreds of 2015 applicants still waiting without any decision. Based on my personal experience if you can apply through EE don't waste your time on paper base.
Is there anyway I can apply for EE?
I have 3 years work experience in Canada but my job code isnt 0AB

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
Really sorry to hear that news. Is there no way you can stay on at your job and ignore the people for a few more months?
We have the same situation at work..I just ignore it until i got my PR and I will quit my current job.. Just do your job and ignore them..

jijo27

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Just spoke to someone in Jan-feb-march forum and he applied on March 7 and said
"I called them last week. They said everything (including security check) is passed. So i should expect an email from them soon. they could not say when exactly" ..

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........