+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

grewal18

Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI Created - 10th May 2015 LAA 8th draw - 13th October 2015 File Number - 19th October 2015 SP2 - 28th October 2015 Assmt Pending - 19th April 2016 Sponsor Interview - 28th April 2016 Under Process - 28th April 2016 Process Complete - 9th May 2016
Nomination.....
LOA - 12th May 2016
AOR Received.
12th August 2016
File Transfer...
11th October 2016
arsal385 said:
Please add me....

CIC received my paper application on 6th June 2016
Awaiting AOR
Nominated by SINP

Managed to link my application CIC website but yet to see any update online...

Thanks
Send me your contact details . I will add you.

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
grewal18 said:
Added both of you. Welcome to our group.
Please add me too,my application was received on June 01,2016 and still waiting for file number.
My number is +1780-807-0148.
Thank you in advance.
Dhiman

one2much

Jul 5, 2015
InUkCa said:
I'm completing my CIC pack but can anyone please confirm if we need to send supporting documents for Employment (last 10 years) , Education, address where lived (last 10 years) and do we need to show proof of funds.
Hi,

What the majority of immigration experts recommend is that we should not volunteer information that has not been requested.
If they do not request supporting documents, do not submit them.
If they do not request proof of funds, do not submit it.
The rule is, whenever they need additional information, they will ask for it.
Trying to cover all bases increase the amount of paper to be verified and, as a consequence, tends to delay verification, validation and processing.
Just a little reminder regarding the last 10 years: Make sure there are no gaps on the timeline or overlapping dates.According to the same experts, CIC tends to be very picky about that.

Cheers.

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hello Everyone,

My application for Federal PR is almost complete.

I just have a question about color of pen to be used for Signatures in the forms?...should i use blue or black?....which one you guys used...Thanks

beckstellam

Mar 8, 2016
haarry said:
Hello Everyone,

I just have a question about color of pen to be used for Signatures in the forms?...should i use blue or black?....which one you guys used...Thanks
I did everything with black and blue ink pen

tntusr

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haarry said:
Hello Everyone,

Anyone....the forms did not stated color ink.

mangdeep

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
21-01-2016
Nomination.....
21-01-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
03-06-2017
haarry said:
Hello Everyone,

i think it's mentioned on the forms to filled with black pen.... only AINP forms are to be filled with blue pen

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
got reply from IRCC CSE/Web form...

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

There could be a few reasons why you were unable to link your application:

1. You entered information that is different from what you submitted on your application

The information you enter to link your application must match what you had on your application when you submitted it. If you updated information after you submitted your application, enter the most recent information we would have on file.

You can try to link an application five times. If you are unsuccessful after five attempts, you will be locked out for 24 hours.

2. An immigration representative is handling your file

If you have hired a representative, only that representative can access the application status through the Authorized Paid Representatives Portal. You must remove the representative from your file to link your application.

If you chose to do so, upload the Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form to your account, with cancelling the appointment of a representative selected on the form. Once that information is processed, you will be able to access information about your application.

If you need to update your representative information, please visit our website.

3. Our system could be down

Please visit our website.

After attempting to link your account, if you receive the response there are no matches, it could be for two reasons:

1. You entered the information incorrectly

The system will only link your application if the information you enter matches what you had on your application exactly. If you contacted us after you applied and updated any information, provide the most recent information.

2. Your application hasn’t been entered into our system yet

If you applied by mail or in person, it may take some time for it to be entered into the system. Once we have it entered, you will be able to link your application.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

Any error messages you received. To do this:
provide us with screen shots of:
the full browser window,
the page you are trying to access, and
the error message.

All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
once on that page, provide us with screen shots.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
haarry said:
Hello Everyone,

use black biro

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hey guys,

i am inland federal applicant( PNP Nominated). I have question about Funds in Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees Form. How much we need to show. Is 5000 enough?. Do we also need to attach any proof of funds like bank statements in application?

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
haarry said:
Hey guys,

i am inland federal applicant( PNP Nominated). I have question about Funds in Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees Form. How much we need to show. Is 5000 enough?. Do we also need to attach any proof of funds like bank statements in application?
Proof is not needed unless CIC asks for it. Inland PNP applicants generally do not need a proof of funds unless your province has set a minimum amount required. It depends on your province's PNP requirements. CIC may ask for proof if your province asked for it. For example Alberta govt does not care about funds so federal applicants doesn't get asked for proof of funds when applying through AINP. I wrote $5000 and got my AINP approval and put $6000 in federal application. I haven't seen any inland PNP applicant yet who had issues with funds required. If you have a full-time job in Canada that should be good enough. The POF requirement is mainly for outland applicants without a job offer so that the CIC is satisfied that they can take care of themselves until they can find a job after they land in canada.

Newwibe

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
My timeline:
File sent on May 11th 2016
File recieved on May 16th 2016

No physical letter or email yet for AOR but I can check my file status on eCAS it's saying in process and it's showing they have sent letter of acknowledgement on 5th August 2016... But nothing yet i got...

I'm just confused that how they count processing time ?
Processing time start from that day they receive file (16th May 2016 in my case) or from that day when they issue AOR (5th August 2016 in my case) ??
Please answer... Thanks.... Good luck everyone

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
Newwibe said:
My timeline:
File sent on May 11th 2016
File recieved on May 16th 2016

No physical letter or email yet for AOR but I can check my file status on eCAS it's saying in process and it's showing they have sent letter of acknowledgement on 5th August 2016... But nothing yet i got...

I'm just confused that how they count processing time ?
Processing time start from that day they receive file (16th May 2016 in my case) or from that day when they issue AOR (5th August 2016 in my case) ??
Please answer... Thanks.... Good luck everyone
The countdown for processing time starts the day they receive your application.
So you are saying is that they issued aor and you didnt get it? did you check your email junk folder? have you linked your application to mycic account? If yes then you should see it there

InUkCa

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Draw 10 | LAA: 28 Nov 15 | MPNP:24 Jan 16 | SP2: 7 Feb16 | SP2 Resubmission : 15 Feb 16 | Received Status: 22 Feb 16 | CIC: 31 Aug 16
Doc's Request.
SP2 : To resubmit 15 Jan 16
Nomination.....
Assessment Pending: 8 July 16 | SP2 Interview: 21 July 16 | Applicant Interview: 27 July 2016 | Assessment in process: 28 July 16 | Assessment Complete: 2 August 2016 | Nomination Letter (LOA): 11 August 2016
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2016(XEP to EP), 28 Dec 2016
File Transfer...
28 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
05 Jan 2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2017 (Passport sent on 23 Feb 2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14 March 2017
LANDED..........
25 March 2017
one2much said:
Hi,

What the majority of immigration experts recommend is that we should not volunteer information that has not been requested.
If they do not request supporting documents, do not submit them.
If they do not request proof of funds, do not submit it.
The rule is, whenever they need additional information, they will ask for it.
Trying to cover all bases increase the amount of paper to be verified and, as a consequence, tends to delay verification, validation and processing.
Just a little reminder regarding the last 10 years: Make sure there are no gaps on the timeline or overlapping dates.According to the same experts, CIC tends to be very picky about that.

Cheers.
Many Thanks for detailed logical reply.
I have another confusion after reading page 9 of guide P7000 and checklist.
Example:
Original Birth certificate of my son is not in English. I got it translated to English and attested by notary.
Confusion: In the CIC application pack
c.1a Do I need to send copy of original birth certificate of my son and copy of notary attested translation?
-----OR------
c.1b Do I need to send notary attested (certified true copy) of original birth certificate and actual notary attested translation?

c.2 Do I need to send certified true copies (notary attested) of documents asked as "COPY" or "COPIES" in checklist (i.e. IELTS, Birth certificates, Passports, Marriage certificate etc.)?