+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

lalala2016

Jun 9, 2016
June 13 2016 inland OINP applicant. Just received a msg from mycic requesting detailed CV during my master's study and a updated Schedule A form for background and declaration.
Do they usually ask for these two materials? I graduated from the program 2 years ago. Not sure why they asked for it.
Have you been working these two years in Ontario?

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
June 13 2016 inland OINP applicant. Just received a msg from mycic requesting detailed CV during my master's study and a updated Schedule A form for background and declaration.
Do they usually ask for these two materials? I graduated from the program 2 years ago. Not sure why they asked for it.
I see IRCC requesting detailed CV for BCPNP & OINP applicants in Postdoctoral & master streams.

Did any AINP or MPNP , SINP .....etc applicant got asked for CV by IRCC ?? because I never saw that

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
your OINP stream is master stream , right ??

ss11canada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
May 24th still nothing, BGIP Oct 5, still long way to go.
me nothing too..after BGIP..why they take so long for final review?!
It is the end of November, most of us still no DM..and all the applicants who DM, still not hearing them PPR yet.
So frustrated everyday waiting !!

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
me nothing too..after BGIP..why they take so long for final review?!
It is the end of November, most of us still no DM..and all the applicants who DM, still not hearing them PPR yet.
So frustrated everyday waiting !!
Im fine with waiting , just dont wanna pay 250 for bowp and 100 for visa, waste of money.

Reactions: Krekls

canwakaka

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Same here.. then i applied through EE on September 21, (i still have PNP, as I could not withdraw ... cic told me they need 16 weeks to withdraw ....) anyway, my EE just changed into BG in progress a few days ago..
OMGGG, 16 weeks to wihtdraw.. you made a smart decision

Reactions: Krekls