+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

HiCanadiano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucatony said:
You need to ask your provincial pnp office for the letter. Different provinces have different procedures to get the letter. It is called support letter in some provinces. I think expired nomination certificate should be acceptable. It is better to confirm with pnp office.
For Alberta, with expired nomination certificate, AINP office does not issue a 204c letter. I had to get an extension first. It may differ from provinces for sure.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
raja963 said:
Hi HiCanadiano,

My Nomination Certificate is expired, so i would request for new one.

can you please tell me what "Letter from PNP office (204c)"?
If you have file number from CIC for your PR application. It would be considered to get Work permit. (Correct me if i am wrong)

one2much

Jul 5, 2015
elyxandria said:
hi one2much... where did you learn about XEP? Because I was able to successfully linked to CIC but it is showing XEP# and application is unavailable but I already received AOR since May. Thanks.
Hi Elyxandria,
I applied for a Bridging Work Permit and it was refused on the account they did not have an application for PR despite the fact that I had submitted it a month before.
I called CIC and the person with whom I spoke with explained that I world have to have received the AOR in order to apply for the BWP. The XEP does not mean they have started to process or verify. They will issue the AOR after they have verified that the paperwork is in order to start being processed.
On this note, I read somewhere in this forum that some people have received two AOR: one for the XEP and the other for the EP. I believe this is no longer the case and the AOR is only being issued when one gets his/her application verified and ready for processing.
Check if your AOR specifically refers to the EP and, if it does, you should contact CIC (reporting a technical issue with the updates on your myCIC page).
Cheers

tntusr

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one2much said:
Hi Elyxandria,
I applied for a Bridging Work Permit and it was refused on the account they did not have an application for PR despite the fact that I had submitted it a month before.
I called CIC and the person with whom I spoke with explained that I world have to have received the AOR in order to apply for the BWP. The XEP does not mean they have started to process or verify. They will issue the AOR after they have verified that the paperwork is in order to start being processed.
On this note, I read somewhere in this forum that some people have received two AOR: one for the XEP and the other for the EP. I believe this is no longer the case and the AOR is only being issued when one gets his/her application verified and ready for processing.
Check if your AOR specifically refers to the EP and, if it does, you should contact CIC (reporting a technical issue with the updates on your myCIC page).
Cheers
Great information to know..... :) :D

raja963

Star Member
May 25, 2016
lucatony said:
You need to ask your provincial pnp office for the letter. Different provinces have different procedures to get the letter. It is called support letter in some provinces. I think expired nomination certificate should be acceptable. It is better to confirm with pnp office.
Thank you. I will contact to PNP office.

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
one2much said:
Hi Elyxandria,
Cheers
ei one2much... thank you so much for your very informative response...

The AOR I received last May got the EP#... I can even check it thru my ECAS and it is even showing that they received my application on March and started processing on May...

Earlier I was able to contact CIC and informed our situation... She said that CIC already received our complete application package that's why we have AOR but it was just so happen that no one has actually started to process our application that's why it is still not on the system yet. She even told me that our application is still very recent that's why it has not been uploaded yet. Honestly, I am not satisfied with her answer and she just advise me too wait... Honestly, I am not that satisfied with her answer because I saw some of the members here who successfully linked their paper app to my CIC who submitted application later than us can even see their status of application so I really think there might be some system glitch. (hopefully)

Actually, we also sent a Case Specific Enquiry last week re: our CIC status under Technical Difficulties and we are still hopeful to have a clearer response. I hope they can fix but anyways at least I can still see my status in ECAS. And still very positive to get our PR soon.

Maybe some members have the same situation like me. I'll keep you posted once I received answer from CSE. thanks a lot! =)

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
kkongyun said:
Can you guys link xep check page?

By the way my apps received on 1 june..
Still Waiting for aor :)
My application was also received on June 01,2016,no reply yet.
Don't worry bro we will get it soon.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Ayokunlex01 said:
no nothing at all .i m 30 may applicant .hopefully soon this week .may god bless

i dont understand CIC anymore, everytin just seems slow this days, its even getting slower,

dipica

Aug 21, 2013
SINP
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
My file was received on MAY 24 as PNP inland applicant.

Did not get any AOR yet ?

Should I call CIC ? Is there any one with same issue ?

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
dipica said:
My file was received on MAY 24 as PNP inland applicant.

Did not get any AOR yet ?

Should I call CIC ? Is there any one with same issue ?
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
the email i received the word AOR is not mentioned anywhere. the uci is mentioned...is it same?

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
Yes what is ur date of received application to cic share it please.