+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Hellocanadamp

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
My BG just changed to In process.
does anyone know how long it takes to get ppr request?
and how long it will take until i get the copr?
i just bought ticket to travel outside of Canada and saw the update a min ago
really in panic

Reactions: njmpnp2016

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
really in panic
what is your timeline? PPR is hard to predict right now. COPR is taking 1 month for most people.

Ak0070

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
really in panic
Hello my frnd .. it's good to hear that finally ur BG in process..m . April 18 applicant , so not sure when they will start giving PPR's
Hoping today or tomorrow

Hellocanadamp

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi all,
I want to prepare in advance...
If I leave Canada after landing for sure I won't be able to get PR Card within two months.
Even though I apply for PRTD I am not sure it will be approved or not.
So I wonder if CIC send me PPR, can I send my passport as late as I can and finish the landing after I come back?
Do you guys think it is very risky?

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi all,
If I leave Canada after landing for sure I won't be able to get PR Card within two months.
So I wonder if CIC send me PPR, can I send my passport as late as I can and finish the landing after I come back?
I would say booking a ticket within the 3 months is risky unless you do not have a problem travelling on your temporary status. When you get PPR, they are given 30 days to send your passport in. However, you can notify them that you cannot make the 30 days. However, I do not know what happens from there.

Hellocanadamp

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I would say booking a ticket within the 3 months is risky unless you do not have a problem travelling on your temporary status. When you get PPR, they are given 30 days to send your passport in. However, you can notify them that you cannot make the 30 days. However, I do not know what happens from there.
I booked a ticket from Oct 3 for two months, so I will be back to Canada on Dec 3.
so If they give me 30 days I will try to send as late as I can through my friend, and also will it be a expiry date for the COPR as well?

NASBD

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
PNP-12FEB,2016,. CIC- 10 MAY,2016
Nomination.....
14 APRIL,2016
AOR Received.
18 JULY, 2016
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION.
Med's Request
2 MAY, 2017
Med's Done....
12 MAY,2017( PASSED)
Passport Req..
NOV 8, 2017
Hi all,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-jan-feb-march-2016-applicants.396795/page-330

Good Evening
Please see this page, someone posted how the PPR email looks like.
On step 4 it's clearly stated that if you are unable to send your passport to Ottawa please email

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

By chance, if you are outside of Canada and got the PPR then you can email them to send you new instructions to submit your passport to the visa office responsible for your home country.

and you can do the landing on your way back in Canada.

Hope that's helpful.

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I booked a ticket from Oct 3 for two months, so I will be back to Canada on Dec 3.
so If they give me 30 days I will try to send as late as I can through my friend, and also will it be a expiry date for the COPR as well?
I think the COPR is linked to your medical. Your medical will expire Oct 2017. Did you check if it has been extended already? If they have not extended yet, they will assess whether to extend it or to issue a new medical examination. Sometimes in this assessment period, traveling to certain countries will make IRCC request a new medical examination.

sandy1921

Sep 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
20 June 16
Doc's Request.
9 dec 16
Nomination.....
15 march16
AOR Received.
Sept 20 16