+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

koka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 17, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2016
imgrnt16 said:
I am June 11th, still waiting too.
Wish you the best and the same to all those who are waiting like us.

imgrnt16

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June11,2015
Doc's Request.
Apr18, July27, Aug2, Aug4
AOR Received.
Aug24,2015
Med's Request
Mar05,2016
Med's Done....
Mar16,2016
Passport Req..
Feb10,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb23,2017
LANDED..........
Mar08,2017
Umeshbagga said:
Does anyone know if there's anything like one's passport must have 6 months validity in order to get immigrant visa? My daughter's passport is expiring May 1st, 2017. If i calculate, i only have 9 days from now to get it renewed, if there's anything like this exist.
In my case, on April 18, 2016 I got request for the copy of my kid's renewed passports. At that time expiration date of their passports was June 17th, 2016.

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
imgrnt16 said:
In my case, on April 18, 2016 I got request for the copy of my kid's renewed passports. At that time expiration date of their passports was June 17th, 2016.
May be....because you had only two months left on your kid's passport. BTW - when did you apply for PR? I am expecting PR anytime now and they haven't askd for renewed passport yet for my daughter.

swat11

Mar 7, 2016
ap123 said:
Any June applicant still waiting for PPR? I am so frustrating here, I am still waiting without any reason. Everything time called them, they always say everything passed just waiting for final review! But still nothing! God please help me.
I am june 18 applicant still waiting...frustated...with representative this endless waiting is killing...even call center agent are saying wait for final review...everything passed....last last this is what i have ....We do not require anything from you at this moment. An officer will contact you if anything is needed. Your application is in the final stage of the process.

Really depressed and feeling helpless

karan.m

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
same here....really disappointed..trying to catch hold of my representative who is never in office....
not even sure if CIC will send PPR email to me or my representative....

imgrnt16

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June11,2015
Doc's Request.
Apr18, July27, Aug2, Aug4
AOR Received.
Aug24,2015
Med's Request
Mar05,2016
Med's Done....
Mar16,2016
Passport Req..
Feb10,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb23,2017
LANDED..........
Mar08,2017
Umeshbagga said:
May be....because you had only two months left on your kid's passport. BTW - when did you apply for PR? I am expecting PR anytime now and they haven't askd for renewed passport yet for my daughter.
I am June 11th, 2015 applicant.

Why do not you call to CIC?

Baung

Jun 10, 2016
Hi ap123,

I am not quite sure with the exact date when CIC received my medical results, but my ECAS showed that medical result has been received about a week after I did medical exam. I totally understand your feeling and desire to get PR right now but please keep your hope alive, as your turn is coming very very soon. I wish the rest of pnp applicants get their PPR so soooonnnn.

ap123 said:
Big congratulations! So happy for you. May I know when they received you MR result?
I don't know when I can get mine June 18 applicant. It's ridiculous.

viviansun2013

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
imgrnt16 said:
I am June 11th, still waiting too.
Have nothing to say.....Big Congras to all who had got their PPR and good luck for all June and July applicants like us who was told everything been passed but still waiting in desperate.....

won't check my status again until 16 months.....decided to let it go and focus on my work and life......

If they overdue after 16 months, I'll ask the same MP for help to call again to make sure at least I was not forgotten!

rorydent

Apr 20, 2016
Once the PR email is received, does anyone know if EVERY CASE has to send off their passports? Or are there exceptions for Inland Applicants, that once PR email is received then you can go straight to the border to activate? Are there any other Inland applicants that have experiences with this.

Thanks

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
viviansun2013 said:
Have nothing to say.....Big Congras to all who had got their PPR and good luck for all June and July applicants like us who was told everything been passed but still waiting in desperate.....

won't check my status again until 16 months.....decided to let it go and focus on my work and life......

If they overdue after 16 months, I'll ask the same MP for help to call again to make sure at least I was not forgotten!
Good luck viviansun. I know what you it feels

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
rorydent said:
Once the PR email is received, does anyone know if EVERY CASE has to send off their passports? Or are there exceptions for Inland Applicants, that once PR email is received then you can go straight to the border to activate? Are there any other Inland applicants that have experiences with this.

Thanks
it only depends on the fact of being from a Visa exempt country or not. If you dont need Visa to enter canada and only need ETA, you dont need to send passport. Only photocopy of the first page and any page containing amendements

Joshua-H

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2015
AOR Received.
7th Oct. 2015
Med's Request
4-29-2016
viviansun2013 said:

Don't worry. Next week, both of us. 7.7.

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
I really don't understand why we (June applicants ) still hold in here. Especially they say everything is passed, but still nothing. What's going on??? Are they skipped or forgot us. I really don't understand how they work.
Horrible!!! Ridiculous!!! . F----how can we do now? God please help us!

Cantilangnonako

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 23, 2015
Nomination.....
Aug. 14, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 07, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Med's Request
June 30, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
April 2012
Hi Everyone, I received email this morning from Manila Visa Office. I am September 2015 applicant, now in the Philippines after working visa expired in 2015. What does this mean? I am hopeful CIC will approve my PR soon so we can move to Canada right away. I'm afraid our President DUTERTE might separate with Canada too after Canada sent 50 containers full of garbages. CIC might ask for additional requirements if DUTERTE will decide to separate wih Canada.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
To ************** Oct 21 at 11:34 AM
This message contains blocked images.Show Images Change this setting
This is an auto-generated message. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

File number: EP********5

Client UCI: 8*******

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,

· finding a job in Canada, and

· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

Services are available online or in-person to:
· permanent residents,
· refugees,
· protected persons, and
· live-in caregivers

Thank you.

Visa Section
Embassy of Canada in the Philippines