+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

swat11

Mar 7, 2016
RAJE said:
relieved a bit to see other june 25th applicants waiting for ppr as well.... it's not just me.. ;) ;) ;)
Don't worry...everyone is waiting and we all will have good news coming pretty soon

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Jackjia said:
Hi everyone. Did CIC request to anyone for additional documents like recent pay stub, paycheck, notes of assessment, t4? I am a new pnp-pr applicant, I want to be prepare. Thank you everyone.

very rare, they do ask few applicants to submit there 6 months of bank statement showing there salary from a company, and also a 6 month payroll, so far have seen 2 cases here

raman13s

May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Masters in applied science stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
Doc's Request.
March 13, 2016
AOR Received.
September 16, 2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2015
Med's Done....
April 19, 2016
Passport Req..
September 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
still waiting and checking everyday, no news ...

Jackjia

Jun 22, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
very rare, they do ask few applicants to submit there 6 months of bank statement showing there salary from a company, and also a 6 month payroll, so far have seen 2 cases here

Thank you so much

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
raman13s said:
still waiting and checking everyday, no news ...
I check every 2 hours... :( :( :( :( Don't leave any hopes.... ppr is coming soon.... they have to give us before 15 months are over.... So latest will get by sept... 2 more months at max....

bhavesh111111

May 12, 2010
I had the same situation. They ask for my son's updated passport on june 7th. they confirm the delivery of document through email on june 17th. hope it helps.

this morning I have received an email from CIC and was very happy but then I saw that they are asking me to update my wife's passport copy because it has less then 6 month validity. although I had send the new passport copy the 9th of may but they did not updated it. Today I send it again via case specific inquiry. Any of you have any idea from today how many more day they will take to update it and send me PPR

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 8400
SYDNEY NS B1P 0G6

12 July 2016

""

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. We note that a dependent’s passport will expire on 2016/11/02. Please send a copy of a passport that currently has a validity date beyond 6 months.

Your visa cannot be issued until receipt of the requested copy of a valid passport.

Please note: Do not submit original passports until IRCC requests them.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:
""

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
bhavesh111111 said:
I had the same situation. They ask for my son's updated passport on june 7th. they confirm the delivery of document through email on june 17th. hope it helps.

this morning I have received an email from CIC and was very happy but then I saw that they are asking me to update my wife's passport copy because it has less then 6 month validity. although I had send the new passport copy the 9th of may but they did not updated it. Today I send it again via case specific inquiry. Any of you have any idea from today how many more day they will take to update it and send me PPR

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 8400
SYDNEY NS B1P 0G6

12 July 2016

""

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. We note that a dependent’s passport will expire on 2016/11/02. Please send a copy of a passport that currently has a validity date beyond 6 months.

Your visa cannot be issued until receipt of the requested copy of a valid passport.

Please note: Do not submit original passports until IRCC requests them.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:
""

I send one copy of my wife passport via case specific enquiry and antother copy by post. hope this time they do not miss ..

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
You are partly right.

Unfortunately, we have to flight to Toronto, first make an appointment and then spend a serious amount of money to cost that. It's better go to Spain than obtain the passport here. Anyway. We still have one month. I wish into these four weeks receiving any news from CIC.

Good luck for all June and July applicants..

harirajmohan said:
I dont know why few are waiting till we hit 6 months mark on passports and expect cic to act fast according to passport expiry. I think that most of the countries allow us to renew the passport within 12 months. So we all should renew the passport on 12th month and update cic.
For any travel, we need 6 months validity of passport which includes any visa issuance. This delay is not from cic which is purely controlled by us.

myjha75

May 20, 2015
ap123 said:
June 18 still waiting for PPR, background check still not needed at this time! I really don't know what's going on, why take so long time!
God bless all of us get PPR as soon as possible!
Anyone same boat as me?
june 15 still waiting. ..hang in there by God's grace we will get it

Happy_Mike

Jun 15, 2016
Woooooooooooowwww guys cant believe it !!!!!!!! :eek: :D :D :D :D

It took only 3 days to get copr by mail after application approval :eek: ;D

no passport or photo was needed. Amazing!

Thank God, Cic and everyone on my journey!

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
Happy_Mike said:

Congratulations!!!

Could you share your timeline?

Happy_Mike

Jun 15, 2016
nayeem01 said:
Congratulations!!!

Could you share your timeline?
Thanks nayeem! :D
Of course:

Filed: 18th June 2015
Medical req: 25th May 2016
Application approved: 11th July 2016
Copr in mailbox: 14th July 2016

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
Congratulations..

How can I do to see if my application is approval or not? My status just appear "in process"... I read maybe I need access in order way.. Could you explain us?

Happy_Mike said: