+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Another sign that they are on vacation, (a 1 month vacation). When you try to check your application status and also check the processing times....which are supposed to be updated weekly, when is the last time they got updated? June 20, 2016. Everybody in CIC is taking 1 month vacation. Or 3 super long weeks. Hope they come back to work soon......

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
87arq said:
Another sign that they are on vacation, (a 1 month vacation). When you try to check your application status and also check the processing times....which are supposed to be updated weekly, when is the last time they got updated? June 20, 2016. Everybody in CIC is taking 1 month vacation. Or 3 super long weeks. Hope they come back to work soon......
Nope, wait a second, Mycic web is updating right now!!!
------ohhhh,sorry that was my mistake,myweb problem...shooot
So next week it is!

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I'm stuck in a tough place right now. As you all may or may not know Canada post issued its 72 hour notice to lockout its employees as early as Friday July 8th. My FBI PCC is being mailed to me right now it was mailed out last week Thursday and is currently on its way. In the tragic event that I don't receive before Canada posts' labour disruption, what do I tell CIC?!?!?!? They've requested this document from me as my criminal check is in progress. The FBI doesn't not want to use a paid courier. I am getting really worried, it took me a year and a half to finally get to this point in my PR application, I would really be disappointed if a Canada post strike disrupts it. Some advice would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks

sunnysaini99

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-5-2012
Doc's Request.
NOVEMBER 2012,APRIL 2013, AUGUST 2014
File Transfer...
New Delhi 15-04-2015
Med's Request
8-8-2012
Med's Done....
10-8-2012, 2nd Time On 01-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
Anyone Please Help, How much time they take for passport request after Decision made on ONline Status ???

Lakshita

Mar 29, 2016
same in my profile it shows medical in review.
they send mine MR but my husband did his medical in november for his work permit and i am asumimng its because my husband already did his medical

Genconian

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
sunnysaini99 said:
Anyone Please Help, How much time they take for passport request after Decision made on ONline Status ???
When was decision made on online??

Mine was made on 9th June ans still waiting for ppr.

sunnysaini99

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-5-2012
Doc's Request.
NOVEMBER 2012,APRIL 2013, AUGUST 2014
File Transfer...
New Delhi 15-04-2015
Med's Request
8-8-2012
Med's Done....
10-8-2012, 2nd Time On 01-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
Genconian said:
Anybody like me with decision made on Ecas is witing for ppr??
My e-status changed to decision made on 24 june, and i think they take only 1-2 weeks for passport request after decision made

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
This is ridiculous that CIC won't send any ppr due to Canada post strike.... It's frustrating to wait for such silly reason.... :mad: :mad: Also I saw on other thread that almost all September applicants have received medical requests which means they are working.... And june applicants haven't received ppr yet.... :-[ It's getting depressing now... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

ddharma

Feb 26, 2016
koka said:
Login to ECAS using your receipt number, if it works that means they got it and no need to worry.
Hi Koka. yeah I can login, but that receipt number is not the problem. The problem is they failed to recognize that the receipt number is for both of us, not only for one person.
I can login with the receipt, but that receipt is only for my wife's payment but not for me. I paid 2x the amount as stated in the receipt, but they said that I only paid 1x the amount(for my wife).

Hence, they asked me to pay it again, and I sent an explanation about this which is not replied yet. There is no way to know if they have received my explanation, and I am tight on time (my work permit expires in September).

Helpp.. glug glug glug...

Happy_Mike

Jun 15, 2016
87arq said:
I tried to log in and it says: "We're sorry, MyCIC is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please try again later."

So they are back to work ;D

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Happy_Mike said:
I tried to log in and it says: "We're sorry, MyCIC is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please try again later."

So they are back to work ;D
Same for me. But as they said above, they are delivering MR to Sept applicants, so they are working. I dont know what reason they are not sending PPR emails. It's very very frustrated.....

ak595

Jan 21, 2015
Hello friends,

I submitted the PEI Expression of Interest form with an offer of employment from a PEI employer on July 2nd and today I received an email with a file number and 3 attachments. The email content states that the Province would like to invite me to submit a formal application to enable them to evaluate if I would be a suitable candidate for their program.

Can anyone tell me the possibility of me receiving extra 600 points once I submit the forms requested by the visa officer?

buddy_rock

Mar 20, 2016
Hello Everyone,

First, Let me thank you for such a wonderful page. (Thank you harirajmohan)

Guys have a situation here if somebody can help me out, your reply would be really appreciated.Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

I am June 29'th Inland applicant (Principal Applicant As Well) waiting on ppr. My spouse just got visa few days ago from back home. I am planing to bring her here after a month.

Q 1: Just in case of ppr (for her), Is CIC will ask for separate address to send?( For her in back home and for me in Canada ) OR that would be just one standard e-mail for ppr and later I have to request them for separate request for her in back home?

Lets assume that I will get ppr request before and everything end up smoothly.

"But on the other side"

Q 2: If she come before ppr e-mail (Worst in worst case scenario), What I supposed to do?

Q 3: How do I update changes in address of her? As she will be accompanying me. Do I need to go threw Schedule A and personal history, all the addresses she been and all those stuff? :'( OR there is any other easy way exist and I don't know about it. (Please don't tell me Schedule A thing plz plz plz I beg you. Such a headache I ever came across :mad: :mad: :mad: )

Q 4: How long it will take to actually update to their system?

Q 5: Is it going to delay ppr call for us for further more time?

Once again, Any comment would really appreciated.